Cops Chase Ford GT, i think

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

dude's drivin skills r pretty dope but I don't get wut theyr doin tho
Cop was probably waitin on the side of the highway/bridge and saw the GT speeding and started chasing. They are trying to get off the next exit asfast as possible to lose the cop but the video ends with them saying there is another cop right before the nearest exit. The passenger suggests that they hidebehind the truck so the cop wont spot them (which I doubt would work with a bright red GT).

Posting stuff like this on the internet is how you get caught in real life
laugh.gif

Lol that was actually funny to watch. The dude was flooring.. I wonder if they got caught

Originally Posted by shiznut123

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

dude's drivin skills r pretty dope but I don't get wut theyr doin tho
Cop was probably waitin on the side of the highway/bridge and saw the GT speeding and started chasing. They are trying to get off the next exit as fast as possible to lose the cop but the video ends with them saying there is another cop right before the nearest exit. The passenger suggests that they hide behind the truck so the cop wont spot them (which I doubt would work with a bright red GT).
thanks but I knew dat, I wus jus wonderin wut the point of dem settin up the whole thing wus, were they racin in da middle of the day or wer theyspeedin for fun bfor cops spotted em??

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

i don't see how a reg squad car can keep up with a ford gt

they can get away if they really wanted to
most states are using charger R/T's for highway patrol instead of crown vics

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

i don't see how a reg squad car can keep up with a ford gt

they can get away if they really wanted to
most states are using charger R/T's for highway patrol instead of crown vics
charger r/t's are not catching up to a ford gt

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I seen this posted here, they make it to the exit and go off behind some building in a lot or something.

real life Need for Speed??
laugh.gif
i wonder if the cop got the the # on the plates??

i remember seeing a longer version of this. they get off the next exit, hide behind a store and get away

Originally Posted by f3DJam

how does the equipment they have work?

i see a cb radio, valentine 1, and jammers. basically to communicate, give you a heads up on where the cops are, and to prevent them from detecting your speed.

Back
Top Bottom