Cops Chase Ford GT, i think

Originally Posted by THockey66

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

can anyone tell me what those things are that are hanging from the visors?
Laser Jammers

13. Can I mount my jammer behind the windshield or window?
Nobody who has attempted to do this has ever made it work. Not behind glass. Not behind plexiglass. Not behind Lexan. Many have tried. All have failed. Glass reduces performance of a head by about 80 percent. A system behind glass simply will not work. The very best that anyone can claim so far is that an extra jammer head -- in addition to your externally mounted system -- behind glass/plastic near a potential weak spot, such as your roofline, might possibly help reinforce that weak spot to some unpredictable degree. But no, you cannot place your entire system itself behind any kind of obstruction, no matter how transparent, and expect it to jam police laser at all.

According to this site those jammers aren't working

http://www.radardetector....stions-faq-glossary.html

According to this site those jammers aren't working

http://www.radardetector....stions-faq-glossary.html
Read the second to last line:
in addition to your externally mounted system -- behind glass/plastic near a potential weak spot, such as your roofline, might possibly help reinforce that weak spot to some unpredictable degree.
Mounting a system behind the glass will affect range. Laser targeting is done from a relatively short distance (well under 1,000ft) anyway, andyou saw how close RF gets to the cop before the alerts start going off. Jammers behind the glass will work, but nowhere near as close to one mounted outsidethe car. The GT they are driving certainly has that aswell, front and rear, so the internals are just extra added protection.

eek.gif
One of my friends was telling me the Supra was the truth. Ididn't believe him, but now I'm a believer.

Super speeder vids are entertaining.

They always have a booth at the car show at the javitts center

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

White folks have all the fun
tired.gif
No lie.

My boys back at home, chilled.

My boys up here at school, wild.

But that's some crazy stuff, my type of crew.

Those guys in the GT40 didn't get caught. The cop they were approaching wasn't looking for them, they got off at the exit and thats it. stopped to waitfor the rest. I saw the full video before they pulled it down. It's probably still up on youtube somewhere.

My dad's got this on DVD. Absolutely insane, quality's� not too great but cool nonetheless.

getting caught, thats an automatic seizing of the car, right?

thats high stakes living

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

getting caught, thats an automatic seizing of the car, right?

thats high stakes living

only if they can link your vehicle to drug trafficking...the worst that can happen is a license suspension/points depending on how much over the limit you are

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Do you need some sort of super car to enter these things? or just something fast?

the car you have doesnt matter but i think you have to pay something like 10,000 to enter

Even in traffic it won't be able to keep up

you're comparing a lightly modded pig to 550 hp track car

eyes.gif
big engine whip = naturally aspirated

in traffic wit a decent amount of traffic da gt isn't gonna have da open lane to blow em clear away...i mean we all wanna live at da end of da day.

i don't see how a reg squad car can keep up with a ford gt

they can get away if they really wanted to
most states are using charger R/T's for highway patrol instead of crown vics
The Ford GT KILLED this Corvette.. Do you really think a Charger could catch the GT if he killed a Vet? no...

Back
Top Bottom