Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by TeflonBeatzz

but I have yet to see the status go from "in progress" to "shipped" this is so frustrating!

Funny thing I seen with NDC is that... the day the shoes get to you , the day you get the tracking number ... lol. it happen to me twice.

I still have a lil hope in my order.

Sig Check...
nerd.gif

PO

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

but I have yet to see the status go from "in progress" to "shipped" this is so frustrating!

Funny thing I seen with NDC is that... the day the shoes get to you , the day you get the tracking number ... lol. it happen to me twice.

Hmmmm I hope your right! what you described happened with my order from Motorsports from FNL.

assuming you paid through paypal... that happens a lot, you used paypal or CC?

did you get a call from swoosh/ndc to verify order?

eddo1005 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
TeflonBeatzz wrote:

Nope .. nothing.

whats it mean if I didnt get a call?? I gave them my house number and I didnt have a message or anything from them.

If they cancel your order you might get a $25 gift card...better than nothing at all right? Use it to get some Copper B-ball shorts so you can ball in style
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I got a call that said "Do not call us back if you did place this order" I called them anyway & the lady said she ok'd it & it would ship today/get here tom. but no indication of this online.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I got a call that said "Do not call us back if you did place this order" I called them anyway & the lady said she ok'd it & it would ship today/get here tom. but no indication of this online.

Can someone PM the number... Im looking at my caller iD and I see nothing from swoosh/ndc.

^You should be good Rico, if you chose ground shipping you shouldn't get a call. The only time NDC called me was the first time I chose next day air, they wanted to make sure I placed the order and wanted to speed up the payment process so they could ship right away.

^^^

Appreciate it.

I really hope so. I did 2day air , and I always do 2day air and never get a call so Im hoping Im good.

I can get any of the sz 8 heads their pair if they need them for 240 shipped...let me know its gotta be paypal tho....

Even with the NDC cancellations, there are more than enough pairs on the bay and around the nation (East) to accommodate those who want them, and still have a grip left over.

Back
Top Bottom