Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Might have been a mistake by Nike, man. Don't start celebrating just yet. I happened to order my size as well within that little window they were available. But, with all the orders being canceled don't be surprised if yours and mine do as well... unfortunately

Originally Posted by NobleKane

how do these look in real life? more of a gold color or copper?
They take on different hues depending on the direction the light source hits the shoe. One second they could be brown, the next copper, and the next gold.

They are nice.

I hope their not playing games like day one, which caused me to miss it in the first place.

But I got confirmation, and they charged my bank already so its a good sign..

Originally Posted by ptngina

As of 2am pacific, coppers up on ndc, Sizes 8,8.5,9-9.5,10,11,11.5,13,15 available.
Swerv bout to be real salty bout that one......

saw the FSR and thought it had to be a joke, so i started adding pairs to my cart for a laugh.

they got added. size 10, 11.5, and 12. i figured if i tried to pay for them it definitely wouldn't work.

seemed to go through. this was about 20 minutes ago. now the site says sold out again. got a confirmation email. if i got a cancellation email later, whatever, it was funny.

if they actually show up at my house, maybe i wont be laughing anymore as i think the total was like $640 or something. maybe i trolled myself.

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

saw the FSR and thought it had to be a joke, so i started adding pairs to my cart for a laugh.

they got added. size 10, 11.5, and 12. i figured if i tried to pay for them it definitely wouldn't work.

seemed to go through. this was about 20 minutes ago. now the site says sold out again. got a confirmation email. if i got a cancellation email later, whatever, it was funny.

if they actually show up at my house, maybe i wont be laughing anymore as i think the total was like $640 or something. maybe i trolled myself.
roll.gif

you might get "lucky" 
laugh.gif

check your bank/credit card account in the morning. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

roll.gif

you might get "lucky" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well in this instance im not sure if lucky would be for them to show up or for them to get cancelled. i am a size 12, but i have no interest in these for the reasons i've listed previously. i guess maybe i could trade them or something. i dunno. ugh. i know i cant just throw them away though. i just threw out a pair of eggplants i bought last month and i'd only worn them twice. i think i need to be banned from the internet.

kryptonate skyposite > copper foamposite anyway
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

So Team Swoosh Lost Horribly?

Team I Went to the Store.
pimp.gif

i could def use the 80 dollar discount but on releases like these i'd prefer just copn from the store.. i'd be heartbroken if i got this kind of news 

roll.gif
at team i went to the store

Originally Posted by s dubl

roll.gif

you might get "lucky" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well in this instance im not sure if lucky would be for them to show up or for them to get cancelled. i am a size 12, but i have no interest in these for the reasons i've listed previously. i guess maybe i could trade them or something. i dunno. ugh. i know i cant just throw them away though. i just threw out a pair of eggplants i bought last month and i'd only worn them twice. i think i need to be banned from the internet.

kryptonate skyposite > copper foamposite anyway
wink.gif

I feel you bro...I just think it would be funny (to me anyway, prob not you) if you did end up getting em.

dont throw em away man...sell or trade em. Help out NTers that missed out for retail or even less if you plan on just tossing em.

Got 9 pairs coming in tomorrow... got my confirmation Rico- It says pending but when I clicked on the order it says shipped.... Hope you get confirmation too..highlight of my day

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

So Team Swoosh Lost Horribly?

Team I Went to the Store.
pimp.gif

Seeing as tho I was the only one that wasn't able to cop initially from Swoosh but just put my order in.... I think team Swoosh has prevailed!!!It's never better to go to an actual store and pay retail! You just need to have the backup funds for your multiple pair cop on Swoosh and always use the next day air option in epic releases... Worked for the yeezys

oddly enuff, i need size 15s for my boy that is stationed over seas... local spots on carried size 14s for some reason and i was out searching for foams when they dropped on ndc the 1st time... looks like dude is SOL

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

history tells us all foams with icy soles will inflate.... not pointless @ all

Yeah, but how long do you have to keep them, and how often are Foams this widely available.

Back
Top Bottom