Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

These are EVERYWHERE! I'm stuck with 12 pairs that are not even my size.
frown.gif

wow 12 pairs

Has anybody notice that the coppers kinda fell lighter in weight then the other foams and also when i put them on they felt light too
wink.gif

Originally Posted by STARBURY

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by hotbutter

anyone able to cop from SOCAL ?? outside of the major chains like hohLA + NTLA?? the couple spots i hit up yesterday said they were expecting them, but havent come in yet.

I bought my pair from Shiekh shoes in SD
Me too man, which one you cop from?
Escondido, around 10:30 am

Man one thing about tehse foams is the smell out the box, if you expect the new shoe smell outta these boxes, you will be disappointed lol but these are still widely available.. just called 2 spots and they have sz 11/11.5 still available and i was told when i was at the register that another shipment is coming this week for our footlocker, however I dont know the validity of that statement but hopefully its true for those who werent able to cop their pair first time around

man the worth every penny tee looks tight with the coppers. i got mine on right now. if my tax return would of came before rd i would of copped doubles.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

anyone able to cop from SOCAL ?? outside of the major chains like hohLA + NTLA?? the couple spots i hit up yesterday said they were expecting them, but havent come in yet.
smaller chains & a few mom/pop spots won't get they're for another week or 2. Can't believe HOHLA only got 30+ pairs

hohLA = 30 meesly pairs?!?

1,400  >  30......................  NY > LA?? WTH

thats almost 50:1 ratio......... smh at nike always spoon feeding the yankees 
eyes.gif
this.....the demographics are terrible for Foams over here. But we all can't have everything

ding ding ding. why would nike ship yall a shoe thats gonna sit? a limited jordan.... yes, retro basketball... no 
this.

supposed you guys got 800 pairs at HOH or NT they would sit and NT would end up taking phone orders for people back out east
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i mean we aint got to have the same quantity as the East, but damn can we get more than 64 at NTSF. And with all the hype these days, Foams will sell out here. Copper release was nasty. All these damn people just throwing their name in raffles and talking about i never even owned or cared about Foams
no you cant get more than 64, maybe when the north east is done, well ship our left overs... if theres any left
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i'm good. i doubt ya'll have any left

^^ I haven't got mine yet on its way I'm lookin for a 2nd copper fitted got the goliath joint I need a crew now can't find one

I guess with all the chaos in NYC over these foams, that old question can be put to rest......

NYC > DMV in foams

Since I'm getting alot of PM's about FTL stock locater I'll explain what it is...

Ok, you have to go to a FTL store and say you want to stock locate a shoe. Basicly what it is, they search all FTL stores in the country for your size. They will ask you for the sku# for the shoe, which for the coppers is 41-00904-3-04. Then you pay retail + $2 shipping...

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I think the people who are always quick to say something is "bad quality" are the people who want to seen as the "og's" or "big dogs" or the "I've been around foams, etc.. for so long" type..

if someone is an "OG" or "big dog" or "been around foams for so long" type and is disappointed in the quality, should they resist expressing their opinion to avoid being criticized by blaz3n?

because i don't know what makes someone a big dog, but i have been buying foamposites since the day the original foamposite came out and after being excited for the last year, i decided not to buy the copper foam after finally seeing the quality in person.

and i don't think someone should be criticized for pointing out that a retro doesn't live up to the original if they've been around long enough to remember the original.

and if you haven't been around long enough and aren't bothered by the quality of the shoe, more power to you. i certainly wouldn't criticize you for enjoying your new sneaker. there have been plenty of retros from the 80s i've enjoyed very much because i never had the original and the minor details that may have changed were not something immediately noticeable to me.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by prattn33

you try to hook people up and then you get flaked out...its no wonder people dont do what im trying to do very often...and an honest person like me cant sell in the B/S because I dont usually waste my time posting online...maybe i will just start posting only emoticons and such wasting everyones time to get my posts up....felt like ranting
thats foul dude flaked on u.

3. buy from spots that allow for returns - i hear footlocker and them changed their return policy - something like no returns on products that have a release date

and correct, footlocker no longers returns on items that have a RD to prevent resellers...... its like HoH you have these dudes buyin up 5 pairs, cant move them and try and return them......
i was standin in my local footlocker and some dude cant to return 5 raging bulls packs
laugh.gif
smh.gif
the manager said hell no, the dude went off on a rant.... but left
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i appreciate all the advice..im sure i can get rid of these...just annoying

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I guess with all the chaos in NYC over these foams, that old question can be put to rest......

NYC > DMV in foams
Don't play yourself, we don't go full hypebeast like you bammas. History doesn't lie...the hype blew up in your city, while they were already a staple here.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

NYC > DMV in foams
Don't play yourself, we don't go full hypebeast like you bammas. History doesn't lie...the hype blew up in your city, while they were already a staple here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at DMV not havin hypebeast.... yalllllll yall got the leader in the pack in wale.....
and no im not from NYC.... 

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

I think the people who are always quick to say something is "bad quality" are the people who want to seen as the "og's" or "big dogs" or the "I've been around foams, etc.. for so long" type..

if someone is an "OG" or "big dog" or "been around foams for so long" type and is disappointed in the quality, should they resist expressing their opinion to avoid being criticized by blaz3n?

because i don't know what makes someone a big dog, but i have been buying foamposites since the day the original foamposite came out and after being excited for the last year, i decided not to buy the copper foam after finally seeing the quality in person.

and i don't think someone should be criticized for pointing out that a retro doesn't live up to the original if they've been around long enough to remember the original.

and if you haven't been around long enough and aren't bothered by the quality of the shoe, more power to you. i certainly wouldn't criticize you for enjoying your new sneaker. there have been plenty of retros from the 80s i've enjoyed very much because i never had the original and the minor details that may have changed were not something immediately noticeable to me.

thats all fine...but please explain to me whats bad about these...all i have heard is people saying the paint "looks" like it could chip....no one has said anything actually bad about them yet...i really wish someone would shed some more light on this

NYC > DMV in foams
We go full hypebeast. History doesn't lie...the hype blew up in our city, while they were already a staple there.
Fixed

Originally Posted by dtb00201

thats all fine...but please explain to me whats bad about these...all i have heard is people saying the paint "looks" like it could chip....no one has said anything actually bad about them yet...i really wish someone would shed some more light on this

laugh.gif
 ... no one will explain because they can't. if someone explains it they'll also have to explain why they bought multiples of a bad quality. These are just like any other foam one. the paint looks like itll chip because its shiny metallic copper.

Smoking that good crack again i see...then throw out wale like he speaks for the city.

But since you put him out there, who from NY/NJ/CT puts on for foams like wale...i'll wait.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

basically if you have older foams, and newr foams you should know the difference....

I can see a noticeable difference in the '07 Royals to the Purps. The foam isnt as thick or tough....Im not complaining...just stating.

I dont have the coppers yet, and I havent seen em in person yet but Im sure some that know foams know what they're talking about.

NYC > DMV in foams
here we go.....even though i shouldn't take part in this cause i never step foot on the east, but it seems like NY hyped them up. Especially these Coppers, them lines were crazy after seeing pics. But DMV folks always say it was an easy cop. Walk in, walk out, since day 1 with any Foams.

Back
Top Bottom