Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by capfive

Preordered a pair from Senaker st and locked up anothe at my boys store went to the mall sat morning to watch the spectacle
Never seen so many cornballs in my life
While passin byi yell thru the gate for a price on Tallac Lites and hear from the line "Yea, theyre like the color of a penny i heard. My man copped for 300 down in the city"
"I HEARD"? Wheredeydodatat?
You mean rhere were people that didnt even know what the shoe looked like and are in line off the strength of their mans half *## description?
They gimmie a price i stroll off
Pass back on the way outta the mall and more nonsense
Aparantly some dude couldnt get his size on the account of peeps b4 him buyin multiples so dude stated crying
Full tears swollen red face and all that.......FOR SHOES!!!
Again, Wheredeydodatat?
After work i hit up my boys store, who hasnt gotten their shipment yet, to chill
Theres a guy in there braggin how he bought multiples and was "killin em" on the resale tip right outside the store he bought em in
Yeah so hes blowin his horn on how hes an "incredible hustler" and how he "gotta get that paper"
Come to find out this monkey was coppin retail + tax ($216) and reselling for ($225)
I started rrrrrrrrollin, spilled my Chinese food and all
Im not a fan of resellers but im never gonna knock a hustle
$9 tho son?
Not sure bout yall but id gladly pay an extra 9 beans for kicks just so i can stay outta the mall
Let alone securing a pair of shoes like these
What's this BS 

When did calling someone a monkey become a diss that people should use?  Oh, right Rick Ross said it, so dudes have to follow
smh.gif

nah these are super clean. they do have a straong paint or "copper" odor though lol
get at me if you need these. 
wink.gif

^^^ That same smell is with all Brand new foams...has nothing to do with the color...probably just the actual material that foamposite is molded from that causes that smell...

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I'm just curious as to what makes these bad quality. I heard paint. Lol. And if it's so bad why over half the people complaining cop.
i don't see anything about these that can be considered bad quality either. someone's foam not soft enough?
ohwell.gif

I think the people who are always quick to say something is "bad quality" are the people who want to seen as the "og's" or "big dogs" or the "I've been around foams, etc.. for so long" type..

it seems like the Copps and Eggs were made a little softer. But the other seemed more harder. But that is nothing to complain about.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

anyone able to cop from SOCAL ?? outside of the major chains like hohLA + NTLA?? the couple spots i hit up yesterday said they were expecting them, but havent come in yet.

I bought my pair from Shiekh shoes in SD

anyone able to cop from SOCAL ?? outside of the major chains like hohLA + NTLA?? the couple spots i hit up yesterday said they were expecting them, but havent come in yet.
smaller chains & a few mom/pop spots won't get they're for another week or 2. Can't believe HOHLA only got 30+ pairs

Heads up for 818 guys - Footlocker on Panorama mall still has these. They have every size below 9.5(I copped the last pair) and some 10s as well.
I'm so glad that I didn't have to go through NTLA wristband BS. It was an easy Sunday afternoon cop for me. =)

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I think the people who are always quick to say something is "bad quality" are the people who want to seen as the "og's" or "big dogs" or the "I've been around foams, etc.. for so long" type..

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

smaller chains & a few mom/pop spots won't get they're for another week or 2. Can't believe HOHLA only got 30+ pairs

hohLA = 30 meesly pairs?!?

1,400  >  30......................  NY > LA?? WTH

thats almost 50:1 ratio......... smh at nike always spoon feeding the yankees 
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
this.....the demographics are terrible for Foams over here. But we all can't have everything. But since the Eggs you can see a little more quantity has hit all the spots. But Cali does need more though. Especially at NT's

eyes.gif
I guess you missed the fact that they sold out... and the pictures of the lines as evidence?
grin.gif

yeah, you should be mad @ nike for selling sneakers to people that buy them

edit: im not mad or upset but... really NT'ers, use your mind.. stop being salty, you make us look dumb to the lurkers when you say such things
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

eyes.gif
this.....the demographics are terrible for Foams over here. But we all can't have everything

ding ding ding. why would nike ship yall a shoe thats gonna sit? a limited jordan.... yes, retro basketball... no 

Originally Posted by air max 87

eyes.gif
this.....the demographics are terrible for Foams over here. But we all can't have everything

ding ding ding. why would nike ship yall a shoe thats gonna sit? a limited jordan.... yes, retro basketball... no 
this.

supposed you guys got 800 pairs at HOH or NT they would sit and NT would end up taking phone orders for people back out east
laugh.gif

just called my footaction, i was going to pass but wifey gave me a footaction gift ard for vday... may go scoop. still got lots sitting up there.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

eyes.gif

this.

supposed you guys got 800 pairs at HOH or NT they would sit and NT would end up taking phone orders for people back out east
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i mean we aint got to have the same quantity as the East, but damn can we get more than 64 at NTSF. And with all the hype these days, Foams will sell out here. Copper release was nasty. All these damn people just throwing their name in raffles and talking about i never even owned or cared about Foams

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

eyes.gif

this.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i mean we aint got to have the same quantity as the East, but damn can we get more than 64 at NTSF. And with all the hype these days, Foams will sell out here. Copper release was nasty. All these damn people just throwing their name in raffles and talking about i never even owned or cared about Foams
no you cant get more than 64, maybe when the north east is done, well ship our left overs... if theres any left
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I bought my pair from Shiekh shoes in SD
Me too man, which one you cop from?

Back
Top Bottom