Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

um yea, coppers are nice and all but dgoins1 who is that in the avy?
pimp.gif

Yeah the cool thing about foams is that its a very distinct shoe....so different and obvious. Yet it doesn't need All suede or mesh or even premium leathers to feel like a quality product, metallic finishes and clear soles....always a cop.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Two pages about the way another dude dresses. Let's pause and think for a moment about how feminine that is. Why do you care how someone else dresses? Some of you act like women, going to be wearing dresses like Kudi next.
chill homes, it's just ppl sharing their opinions.  it's what happens on a message board.  and it ain't like they lyin, dude really can't dress.  he should fire his stylist always puttin dude in a clown uniform.  
smh.gif

anyone try and reserve a pair at rmkstore.com? i haven't heard anyone say ANYTHING about that spot. I did but they aren't telling me the price yet..... $@!

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by solezprogression

1400 pairs... must be HOH
that is crazy. that quantity will never see the day of light on the West Coast
frown.gif

AGREE....

But DAMN. I would hate to do stock at a store that gets that much in. Thats around 30 cartons of just Foams.... DAMN.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at FLA dudes bein mad they aint gettin more pairs, if yall actually bought pairs it would mean more allocation....

northeast > _______ in terms of kicks
pimp.gif

I went to footlocker at the north riverside mall in chi town and ask dude if they were get the coppers he looked and me like if I was stupid and was talking in a different language. And he also said wat the hell is a foamposite, I just left him talking to him self, wat a dum ***

people really think stores are getting thousands of pairs???
eyes.gif
roll.gif
Hold up. Lol really? the average amount of pairs a store will receive of these is about 25 pairs in my opinion. Anyone with any confirmed info on quantities their local spot is getting in?

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I wonder if people would go as hard on these if they were copper pros ? *Keenen Ivory Wayans Voice* MESSAAAAAAAAGE

Hellllllllll No! I hate foam pros, I always felt the Nike sign ruined the shoe.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

people really think stores are getting thousands of pairs???
eyes.gif
roll.gif
Hold up. Lol really? the average amount of pairs a store will receive of these is about 25 pairs in my opinion. Anyone with any confirmed info on quantities their local spot is getting in?
i mean mom and pop wise, 24 - 48 pairs makes sense and goes with allocation....
HoHNY got about 800 + pairs of Champange Foam Pros and that was a HoH only release....

1000 pairs isnt that far fetched.... and considering FTL/FA inc has been beggin nike for help because of the times.... 

i would give anything for pearl foams with royal blue stripes on the tounge and the royal penny logo

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at FLA dudes bein mad they aint gettin more pairs, if yall actually bought pairs it would mean more allocation....

northeast > _______ in terms of kicks anything
pimp.gif
fixed

Man havin trouble finding these in SD, talked to the manager at FL in Fashion Valley and he said he was 75% sure he wasnt getting the coppers, gunna be tough to get these now...anyone know the sku for NDC yet? Thinkin ill be pressin refresh all friday night haha

eggplants are coming out this month as well 4 those of u that want both get ur money ready 4 this month...this is from a nike rep b4 anyone says its false...they will b available in select footlockers and footactions and will not b available on ndc

eggplants are coming out this month as well 4 those of u that want both get ur money ready 4 this month...this is from a nike rep b4 anyone says its false...they will b available in select footlockers and footactions and will not b available on ndc

Back
Top Bottom