Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by werallequal

everyones hyped over the copper's and eggs re-release but the truth is........
!BlUbP3!BGk~%24(KGrHqYOKiIEtlg)FtK2BLbLzbIQFg~~_35.JPG

please we need these nike...... make it official

^lol nobody even care wht u said, u had to repeat yrself like 3 times... so sad...
so....... i give u some reaction~

im extremely bored being that i live in the dmv and im snowed in once again so all that i can do is keep sippin on my drink and sift thru pics of these...i want em so much more now smh

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Emoney246

I find it funny when people say they have to catch the train or the bus to cop shoes..Smh $200 shoes at that..Smh. Save up cop a scooter or something. Go ped something.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. I'm not wasting my time driving into San Francisco on a friday night. Too much traffic and parking is a ***$%. easier just to hop on the train. you build character on the train
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the city really aint that bad, esp around 12. and if your lazy to find parking, on stockton up from NTSF is only like 3dollars an hour. compared to NY (went there this summer).  new york is crazy, like the complete opposite of S.F, yet the same.  seems like EVERYONE takes the train and taxi's outside of Puffy. one thing though.......... NY gotta clean the dam train station. its filthy like a mofo, mold growing at every stop and spot. feels like ninja turtles spot down there, humid like a mf GRIMEY.

can u breath??? I was just in cali last month... its smoggy and the streets are dirtier than it is here in new york. The train is clean if you think bout how many people travel in it everyday and the fact its open 24 hours day.... nyc trains are very good.... Mold growing? what are you talking bout. 

everyones hyped over the copper's and eggs re-release but the truth is........
!BlUbP3!BGk~%24(KGrHqYOKiIEtlg)FtK2BLbLzbIQFg~~_35.JPG

please we need these nike...... make it official

I seen those the other day on ebay lol JUNK

any FL, FA, Champs employees heard any news whether these will be on the 30 or not? i got my spacejams for 133 but when i called about the motorsport vi's they said it wasn't on so i didnt wanna dish out 190 for them. but these whether i get the discount or not is a must, but 140ish sounds sweeeeeeeeeet

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

ya hating hard on terrance..let him do him.....ya seem salty b/c he got his madd early

laugh.gif
 lol never that. Terrence be frontin for entertainment purposes

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

I find it funny when people say they have to catch the train or the bus to cop shoes..Smh $200 shoes at that..Smh. Save up cop a scooter or something. Go ped something.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. I'm not wasting my time driving into San Francisco on a friday night. Too much traffic and parking is a ***$%. easier just to hop on the train. you build character on the train
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the city really aint that bad, esp around 12. and if your lazy to find parking, on stockton up from NTSF is only like 3dollars an hour. compared to NY (went there this summer).  new york is crazy, like the complete opposite of S.F, yet the same.  seems like EVERYONE takes the train and taxi's outside of Puffy. one thing though.......... NY gotta clean the dam train station. its filthy like a mofo, mold growing at every stop and spot. feels like ninja turtles spot down there, humid like a mf GRIMEY.
can u breath??? I was just in cali last month... its smoggy and the streets are dirtier than it is here in new york. The train is clean if you think bout how many people travel in it everyday and the fact its open 24 hours day.... nyc trains are very good.... Mold growing? what are you talking bout. 

first off its "breathe" lol and where in cali are you referring? b/c when im home in sf air is as clean as it gets next to the bay. but here i am at school in L.A smog is pretty horrid. 
if you'd bother to read more carefully, i said "TRAIN STATION", not train. the trains are fine, outside of one time the A.C broke in the summer and it turned into a sauna.  train station is filled with black mold everywhere. i knowiknow, its b/c how humid it is in NY. but still gross.

and dirtier? idk about that NY seems pretty dirty in some parts, almost like Chinatown SF. black streets, gum everywhere.

just wondering. how many ppl out there interested in these foams are NOT from DMV or NY??? lol

1st

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

well if u live in new york u would understand train a train or bus is the best way to get around.... taking the train gets u anywhere faster then a car..... (for example- NYC speed limit is 30Mph) and imagine all the traffic.... and then the WORST THING ABOUT IT....... PARKING!!! trying to find parking is like trying to find the copper foams in sumones stockroom as of right now......... (but if u need to have a car in nyc ur best bet is the Smart Car..... LMAOOOO #$!! could park anywhere)

WRONG

laugh.gif
@a train gettin' you anywhere faster..
oh yeah? try parking midtown....most people who have cars will NEVER take em downtown, park in a expensive garage, and do things like work or shop.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

first off its "breathe" lol and where in cali are you referring? b/c when im home in sf air is as clean as it gets next to the bay. but here i am at school in L.A smog is pretty horrid. 
if you'd bother to read more carefully, i said "TRAIN STATION", not train. the trains are fine, outside of one time the A.C broke in the summer and it turned into a sauna.  train station is filled with black mold everywhere. i knowiknow, its b/c how humid it is in NY. but still gross.

and dirtier? idk about that NY seems pretty dirty in some parts, almost like Chinatown SF. black streets, gum everywhere.

both are pretty dirty, our trains are filthy also. Take a seat and you will see a damn stain down there or bum spread eagle in the back. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Wait so all them rumors weren't true? They are releasing the 13th?

i love how people come in with this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Xtra late, but yes they drop on the 13th homie.
smokin.gif

I agree with the NY AND DMV comment. So Cal is not really down with foamposites. But i'm getting 3 pairs and getting rid of them. =P

call me salty

but i just hate how Nike treats Florida when it comes to Penny's
mad.gif

i mean it isn't like Orlando or The Magic had anything to do with Penny's career/shoes
eyes.gif

every time i think of it i picture Illinois getting very little Jordans
eek.gif
grin.gif

i might just b salty...and yes this is my vent
mad.gif

i speak for all my Florida peoples on this one

Two pages about the way another dude dresses. Let's pause and think for a moment about how feminine that is. Why do you care how someone else dresses? Some of you act like women, going to be wearing dresses like Kudi next.

Back
Top Bottom