Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

This gosh darn Super Bowl isn't helping quell the anticipation at all; feels like the Saints could easily pull off Coppers in those unis.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by krs1demian

Originally Posted by aceofjays

What's the deal with the purps is the 10th a lock?

There is a thread on the first page dude

so instead of typing that why not just answer the ?

what is up with NT'ers being so salty and not helpful?? it so annoying to see stuff like this

Not salty just if he new the answer he could have just typed yes
Why not search before you type?
Why not just answer the question?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Well, I Just Got The Insider Word About Why This Shoe Is REALLY Pushed Back, And It's Nothing That Has Made It To The Infamous List Of Rumors That Have Been Mentioned In Here Thus Far...... I WILL Say That I Did Read Somewhere In These Last 50+ Pages Or So The TRUE Reason Why These Are Pushed Back, But It Seems As If That Explanation Has Gone Un-Noticed And Left Off The List Even
nerd.gif

DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR ME TO REVEAL THIS INFORMATION..... I HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY ASKED NOT TO LET OUT THIS INFORMATION UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE
wink.gif

Fam, what was the point of saying anything if you weren't gonna throw out info?
stop quoting this clown...i have him on ignore and i really dont need to see his bull *$+$ posts with the ****** typing

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

This gosh darn Super Bowl isn't helping quell the anticipation at all; feels like the Saints could easily pull off Coppers in those unis.

I really was hoping to have my pair early to sport with my Saints' jersey during the game. DAMN YOU NIKE!!!!
mad.gif

And the Eggplants are releasing on the 10th??? I'm too lazy to search.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

purps release the 10th
coppers in march

thats wat my spot keeps telling me so ill prolly go with that and just call some spots up on a daily basis..i have a feeling these will both end up being a quickstrike release

Some Of Yall Dudes Are Funny..... I Cleared Up A LIST Of 7 Different RUMORS As To Why This Shoe Was Pushed Back........ The Release Date For These Right Now Is INDEFINITE So What Difference Does It Make What The Reason Is?....... I Was TRYING To Save You Guys From Racking Your Brains And Throwing Out More Moronic Ideas Like "Copper Patent Issues" Etc. ........... Next Time I WILL Keep My Mouth Shut And Allow The Bafoons To Continue Losing Sleep
tired.gif

PS- To Dude Who Put Me On Ignore............. WHO ARE YOU? ....... You Think Anyone Else Cares About Your Opinion?........ No One Is Losing Sleep Over You Using The Ignore Button
laugh.gif
(Someone Can Quote That So This Fool Reads It Too)

when people post that they have info but cant tell... it really annoys me. if you cant tell, why even post?
I guess it makes people feel better about themselves...never quite understood it myself.

PS- To Dude Who Put Me On Ignore............. WHO ARE YOU? ....... You Think Anyone Else Cares About Your Opinion?........ No One Is Losing Sleep Over You Using The Ignore Button
laugh.gif

Man i been reading garbage page after page people complaining and things that have nothing to do with coppers at all we just want the info when nike releases it c'mon people this thread it going nowhere 
grin.gif
grin.gif

if the copper drop next month then so be it waited this long if the egg drop feb 10th i might get another to just to keep or trade later on in the future
happy.gif

Some Of Yall Dudes Are Funny..... I Cleared Up A LIST Of 7 Different RUMORS As To Why This Shoe Was Pushed Back........ The Release Date For These Right Now Is INDEFINITE So What Difference Does It Make What The Reason Is?....... I Was TRYING To Save You Guys From Racking Your Brains And Throwing Out More Moronic Ideas Like "Copper Patent Issues" Etc. ........... Next Time I WILL Keep My Mouth Shut And Allow The Bafoons To Continue Losing Sleep
tired.gif

laugh.gif

^ i dont see any usful info in what is written here but a poster who is being a bit rude saying ideas are moronic.  its a chat board.  so what if people post ideas?  if it bugs you, dont read it.  oh and by the way, WHO ARE YOU???  no one cares about your opinion or "supposed" information as well.  
As for me i could give a rats $+@ less if you dont care for me. i dont know you and you dont know me.

tired.gif

laugh.gif

^ i dont see any usful info in what is written here but a poster who is being a bit rude saying ideas are moronic.  its a chat board.  so what if people post ideas?  if it bugs you, dont read it.  oh and by the way, WHO ARE YOU???  no one cares about your opinion or "supposed" information as well.  
As for me i could give a rats $+@ less if you dont care for me. i dont know you and you dont know me.

dave.gif

^Yeeeeeeaaaaaa....... "Ideas" Like The "Copper Company Has To Pass Approval On The Use Of The Color" Aren't Moronic...... You Right Guy GIRL
eyes.gif
....... LIKE I SAID... The Intentions Of My Post Weren't At All To Be Arrogant Or Draw Attention.... Simply Wanted To Put An End To All The RANDOM Explanations That Are Being Thrown Out..... SIMPLE AS THAT..... Again, From Now On I Will Allow You All To Continue Chasing The Carrot (In This Case Copper)

oneshow2006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom