Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

man... i honestly don't care about the reasons why its pushed back. i just wanna know the new RD date if there is one, so i can get my money RIGHT

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif
laugh.gif
...sms not cool that's like a chick letting you just put the tip in...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by aceofjays

What's the deal with the purps is the 10th a lock?

There is a thread on the first page dude

so instead of typing that why not just answer the ?

what is up with NT'ers being so salty and not helpful?? it so annoying to see stuff like this

Originally Posted by krs1demian

what is up with NT'ers being so salty and not helpful?? it so annoying to see stuff like this

Not salty just if he new the answer he could have just typed yes

Depending on how the CG and Concord XI (confirmed?), Infared VI, and Infrared AM 90 come out, these very well could be the shoe of the year.

Posted in the eggplant section also..The Shoe Palace in my area said they would be releasing the eggplants on Wedsnesday. They also said they would get the Coppers also. The manager said to hit him up on Tuesday because that when they were going to their shipments in. I also checked out the Shieks in my area and one of the workers said that the Coppers got pushed back for next month.

Originally Posted by krs1demian

Not salty just if he new the answer he could have just typed yes
Why not search before you type?

i am so damm confused
coppers pushed back
eggplants the 10th of feb???? what is happening
mad.gif

good advice plz man.......

i think they gonna drop saturday but thats just me n if they dont imma be tight cuz i couldve copped today for 300

I took the hint and looked back through the 270's...only thing I really see is that maybe they were afraid a lot of stores in midwest wouldn't get their shipment in due to the crazy amount of snow? Could be way off....might as well add it to the list anyhow

Originally Posted by prattn33

I took the hint and looked back through the 270's...only thing I really see is that maybe they were afraid a lot of stores in midwest wouldn't get their shipment in due to the crazy amount of snow? Could be way off....might as well add it to the list anyhow
2q2hgsm.gif

thats how off you were...

Back
Top Bottom