Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

my cousin is ast.manager at the ftl on 34th and he told me today the big footlocker will have 500 pairs and the other ftl across from forever 21 will have 200

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

IRS accepted my return last Friday. It got deposited today. Its been in my account all day i had no clue till just now. Fastest return ever. Not even a week. I'm bout to do some damage. see you guys tomorrow night after my shopping nap. Bring on these coppers.

Go Easy On The Coogi Section Playboy
grin.gif

"DON'T HURT EM!!!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

IRS accepted my return last Friday. It got deposited today. Its been in my account all day i had no clue till just now. Fastest return ever. Not even a week. I'm bout to do some damage. see you guys tomorrow night after my shopping nap. Bring on these coppers.

grin.gif

"DON'T HURT EM!!!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
So much for the Wu-Wear Velour i saw at macys.....oh wait is it 97'?.

Originally Posted by clearsole23

my cousin is ast.manager at the ftl on 34th and he told me today the big footlocker will have 500 pairs and the other ftl across from forever 21 will have 200

sounds good

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

grin.gif

"DON'T HURT EM!!!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
So much for the Wu-Wear Velour i saw at macys.....oh wait is it 97'?.

nah...97 was the time of third rails, Bear jackets, mountain gear, and parasucos....

that's cool.  hope everyone gets their pair.....

^You Can't Sleep On Something That's DEAD
laugh.gif
........... I Wouldn't Know Where To Get A Damn Coogi If I Wanted One
smh.gif

Correction...... Now I Do
roll.gif

nerd.gif

LMAO...... After I Made That Post It Hit Me, That's The Last Place I Had Seen That Nonsense
My Man Talkin Bout "Doin It" In Some SPORTSWEAR Catalog Gear
It was funny at first .... its obvious people still like it. Let it go u ruined it.
laugh.gif
 SMH NT fashionistas .... u prolly give makeup tips too.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i actually have to disagree with u there. now don't get me wrong, coogi is def. wack now with all them bright *%% colors and big as jeans, lookin like cross colours
laugh.gif
. but the sweaters will always be classic, imo. (coogi falling off had less to do w/ biggie dying and more to do with fubu taking over ownership) i still rock the sweaters til this day. they are timeless.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

SMS...I cop all my Coogi from Eastbay
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Wow... Parasucos....

Whenever I see the hear the word Parasucos I think of the BET Uncut video, "Time for Freakin".
roll.gif

dudes need to respect other peoples style. Dude made a joke it was funny. But damn. Dudes think theyre swag is the best and those the dudes thats really aint doin it tryin to hard. I dont judge the next mans gear unless he got on some tight denims i might make a suggestion. We need to chill with that on NT and keep about shoes for real.

dudes need to respect other peoples style. Dude made a joke it was funny. But damn. Dudes think theyre swag is the best and those the dudes thats really aint doin it tryin to hard. I dont judge the next mans gear unless he got on some tight denims i might make a suggestion. We need to chill with that on NT and keep about shoes for real.

Not going to happen. This is NT were people are notorious for baggin on people thoughts, outfits, and etc. It a way of life. If you don't want to be talked about, don't share anything. Nothing against you Spoiled, just talkin in general
pimp.gif

word we all makin fun like we dont have funny things bout our styles

i see dudes wearin womens jeans.... in this forum

%+$* i know i aint no GQ model
laugh.gif

we just messin around though swervin, keep on coogie coppin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

Is this the Coogi thread. When they new line drop??

no, but this thread will go in other random directions as well while we wait for the shoes to start showing up.  something has to hold us over in the meantime.  that said, there are SOME coogi sweaters i'd still rock.  not the loud, fruity pebbles lookin rainbow joints.
smh.gif
but there are some that are classic/timeless as charmcity said.  the solid black crew-style knit sweater, for instance, is one of my personal favorites as it is very subtle.  other than that and a few select others, like many have already said, coogi is a sad joke.
laugh.gif

now, back to the coppers.

grin.gif

"DON'T HURT EM!!!!!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

those asking about the new eras. (especially that one hov had on in the pic a few pages back) new era dropped a series of black caps with gold accents a few months back. if youre lucky your local lids will still have it.

Originally Posted by killuminati777

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

Is this the Coogi thread. When they new line drop??

no, but this thread will go in other random directions as well while we wait for the shoes to start showing up.  something has to hold us over in the meantime.  that said, there are SOME coogi sweaters i'd still rock.  not the loud, fruity pebbles lookin rainbow joints.
smh.gif
but there are some that are classic/timeless as charmcity said.  the solid black crew-style knit sweater, for instance, is one of my personal favorites as it is very subtle.  other than that and a few select others, like many have already said, coogi is a sad joke.
laugh.gif

now, back to the coppers.

i aint gonna front, when coogie was IN it was in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my cousin had one with the kangaroo comin across the front
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom