Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by bias1031

I see yall kno Iraq  huh??? LMAO. Thas that dude. His older brother is out there on Fordham. Jersey is the $*** wit gear tho... NO TAX!!!!! I just called Foot Locker in the Palisades Mall n they said they gonna have them 2.

l0l damn raqs known on here...i called garden state mall n they said they gettin them 2, should b an easy cop for alot of ppl but me on the other hand its gonna b ruff finding my size 6!

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Since I can't freepost in the outlet thread anymore, I figured this a great time to say...

FOOOOOAMMMMMZZZZZZMAAAAAOOOOOOFFFFF

what does this even mean?

I saw this hat
z11%20021.jpg
z11%20029.jpg
... & its trash!
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yeah but all of NT doesn't live in your area...

I read through pages and no one in here lives in my area...so if I need to find out who's getting em in my area I have to call around or go to the spots myself.

I'm not mad, but as stated it gets annoying to see the same questions every page.

Who's gonna ask how they fit?
nerd.gif
I like your sarcasm 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

did anyone get the message from sneaker_st about the copper dropping anytime now?

anytime now like the 13th
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sneaker_ST is getting them early.
yea that the point its not early if he gets the from now the 2nd to the release date the 13th
grin.gif

IRS accepted my return last Friday. It got deposited today. Its been in my account all day i had no clue till just now. Fastest return ever. Not even a week. I'm bout to do some damage. see you guys tomorrow night after my shopping nap. Bring on these coppers.

Originally Posted by killuminati777

Originally Posted by bigj505

ahhhh its good to see the crew already being copped for 25% off.
this!  glad i held out.  should show up @ dtlr, right bigj?? 
nerd.gif

im not sure if its gonna be in DTLR or not. im just saying that if it does..... im counting on a sale price.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

IRS accepted my return last Friday. It got deposited today. Its been in my account all day i had no clue till just now. Fastest return ever. Not even a week. I'm bout to do some damage. see you guys tomorrow night after my shopping nap. Bring on these coppers.

Go Easy On The Coogi Section Playboy
grin.gif

"DON'T HURT EM!!!!!"

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Go Easy On The Coogi Section Playboy
grin.gif

"DON'T HURT EM!!!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How many pairs you coppin?

Back
Top Bottom