Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

on another note. whos gonna cop the 2010 jordans? their also releasing of the 13th on feb.
laugh.gif

Didn't someone say a FTL in NY already got their shipment like a week ago?

Anyone confirm this?

might wanna try footactions instead. i called diff ones in Ohio and found three stores gettin a good amount of these.

Went to a habib on southern boulevard..... He wants 300 and he hasn't gotten them yet
smh.gif
Showed me a list of people he was already holding pairs for.

yo nyc heads tomorrow i SHOULD be gettin my pair.. dude chargin 250 but imma talk him down to 240 or less.
if i bought it at a footacton or sumthing it would be about 220 wit the tax... imo 20 bucks isnt a big deal.
imma let u kno the name of the store AFTER coppin my pair lol

Does anyone no the best way to search these on NDC on release date? or do you just keep typing foamposite over and over in the search box?

Called my local FTL & was told they wouldn't know until the week before. I'll probably call round tomorrow

Well I called my local FTL and the kid said nah we doubt were getting them but if anyone in the mall does it would be FTA. Called them up and they said they were, I wonder if my connect will let me get that 30
nerd.gif
Either way I'm happy I don't gotta take the train all the way out to NYC to get these. Might grab two pairs, not sure yet. All I know is Ima be walking out the mall like this
27x13sh.jpg

does anyone know what spots in miami will be getting these joints? i only know shoe gallery, but they're having a damn raffle for them.

Originally Posted by superfly

does anyone know what spots in miami will be getting these joints? i only know shoe gallery, but they're having a damn raffle for them.

I know Urban Exposure said they were gettin' them & I think Simon's Sportwear. I'll start callin' around tomorrow to find out about more spots.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Well I called my local FTL and the kid said nah we doubt were getting them but if anyone in the mall does it would be FTA. Called them up and they said they were, I wonder if my connect will let me get that 30
nerd.gif
Either way I'm happy I don't gotta take the train all the way out to NYC to get these. Might grab two pairs, not sure yet. All I know is Ima be walking out the mall like this
27x13sh.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

nerd.gif
27x13sh.jpg
if you can dance like that

Back
Top Bottom