Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

shirts_10.jpg

4XL???

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

passed by the BX on Fordham 2 of those jewelry/ sneaker spots (habib's) have them but they want 400 & 425 they said it like it was retail price they were giving me...gave them a no thank good day and a middle finger as i walked out....other than that the city seems to be dry of foams i guess Nike is really holding on to these huh?

I cant stand that spot
That spot is comedy.  Funny thing is dude(s) gives those prices with a straight face.  Cats in that area are dumb enough to pay that hence why they charge that. 

i just go there to see kicks in person
same wit fulton and jamaica ave. those three are interchangeable...
smh.gif
400 425
laugh.gif
they will have no choice but to come down off that...

Fordham Rd. is ridiculous..they are STILL sittin on Royal Blue Foams from way back in the day..still chargin 400 i believe
laugh.gif

Haven't been to Fordham in forever cause of the prices they charge..

T-minus 12 days till these release
pimp.gif

coppers are releasing next week.
my goodness it feels good to finally say that lol

Not sure if this has been said in recent pages..couldn't find it..but Footlocker Inc. has sent out an email that says:

All Regular Footlockers will receive the Copper Foamposites..so you will ALL have a chance to get these..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Not sure if this has been said in recent pages..couldn't find it..but Footlocker Inc. has sent out an email that says:

All Regular Footlockers will receive the Copper Foamposites..so you will ALL have a chance to get these..
nerd.gif

looks like some people gonna owe kickz4show an apology
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

coogi is owned by FUBU
yup...but dont get it twisted..they still make those 400+ dollar coogi sweaters alongside da crappy t-shirts, jeans, and

sweat suits you find in jimmy jazz perpetually on sale.

thats what they said in the beginning, and then took it back.
we'll see

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

we'll see

lets see what happens, i heard GR at first, then not.... so lets see, supposdly only ""top tier"" footlockers are supposed to get them....

wow footlocker around my way is opening 2hrs early 4 this release...thats crazy 4 foams 2 me o well new times new hustles

just called the footlocker by me my homeboy was like they not gettin them

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

we'll see

lets see what happens, i heard GR at first, then not.... so lets see, supposdly only ""top tier"" footlockers are supposed to get them....
I know of several low-volume Footlockers that are gettin 18 pairs per store..at least 7 different footlockers in upstate ny (LOW VOLUME like you wouldn't believe) that will b gettin these..so these will b easy to cop..but at times footlocker inc. does lie and change their minds so there's still time left..

i been holding out trying to find these back home cause i just moved to ATL and i dont know the spots to hit up or the spots to avoid but looks like i might have to pull the trigger and order these early

i just NEVER ordered shoes early online or from someone on Ebay for that matter (not saying dudes not legit but from someone who never copped a online preorder at all im a little hesitant)

but it looks like this sneaker st guy is legit.......i just might do it
embarassed.gif

YO! So far, this "all regular footlockers..." business is coming from Upstate NY locations. FTL managers around me still appear clueless.
smh.gif
DF!!!

^

thats what im sayin i called like 3 back home and have a friend/connect at each one and they all clueless or sayin no

So what's the going rate on these? I just hit up Active Athlete and they told me they were selling them for $250+Tax.

adjaksdalsjkdhajsklhdjhadasss

Are Footactions getting these?

Mom & pop shops haven't gotten theirs yet = Footlockers not getting theirs yet...maybe a sign? patience people patience

Back
Top Bottom