Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by chochocho

when will sneaker_st ship these out?

smh.gif
i swear...
tired.gif

i hope i dont miss out on that crew, its really a nice looking sweater.. i bet thats gonna be a thread in the showcase forum " niketalkers and the copper crews" yeahh i just might start one.. will you guys particiapate?...lol

I need a size 13 but sneaker_st is sold out. I guess I gotta keep checking to see if
some pairs pop up.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i hope i dont miss out on that crew, its really a nice looking sweater.. i bet thats gonna be a thread in the showcase forum " niketalkers and the copper crews" yeahh i just might start one.. will you guys particiapate?...lol
Count me in lol.

And YoungGunna714 you almost had me calling out there for the shoes.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Somebody out there gonna have a copper crew an tee an no damn copper foams on release ..... LOL ..... Whoever that may turn out to be pm if they are XL or XXL. I can double up my gear too.
Thats why I haven't bought one yet but if I can't cop at the store I got a very good connect on a pair

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Niketown SF Has them out and Full Size Runs ALL SIZE they just em out today and are doing Phone Orders HURRY THEY HAVE ONE SIZE SMALL 415 392 6453

I forgot to mention this is for the Crew Neck Sweatshirt Not Shoes.

laugh.gif
u got me real good. thought i got caught sleepin my heart dropped

My bad ya'll. I called this morning and they lady said they just put the crews out today and had every size available. I noticed i didn't put sweatshirts. My bad again
happy.gif

LOL got me...I was like no I missed it! I was also going to leave work too haha.

I might check it out tomorrow, hopefully they have a few sz's left on the crewnecks.

i called one spot just on a whim, dude told me they have 24 pairs, but they are not selling them until RD. i asked how much would it be to ship to FL, he said 210.00 shipped.

im glad i didnt pull the trig last nite on sneaker st. sneakerhead said they are getting them but, they wouldn't give me a price point or a date

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

Originally Posted by bigj505

exactly what i wanted to hear. gonna slide by DTLR and scoop up a few pairs on release date.
pimp.gif
Columbia mall DTLR it is lol. 
i had to line up for the eggplants but i hope its like a walk in the park 
if i were u, i would call them on the 12th to see how many pairs they got and if they got ur size. find out if they open early too since ur already going to be on the phone. if they seem a little shaky, i would consider the trip to wheaton mall. that mall has a shoecity, dtlr, and footaction.
ah. thank you brother. i'll do just that.

^^^^^^^^^ dude told me not to let the cat out the bag until the the RD, he doesn't want to have the phones flooded. eciaacord i know u in FL also i won't let nt down

citysole has the crew medium- XXL for 60.00

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

^^^^^^^^^ dude told me not to let the cat out the bag until the the RD, he doesn't want to have the phones flooded. eciaacord i know u in FL also i won't let nt down

citysole has the crew medium- XXL for 60.00
yea i was just gonna update about that. i just copped my medium. i hope ppl get theirs.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom