Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Yeah I can't find a 3x in that crew anywhere
you must be tall (or fat) as hell....im sure da XXL will suffice...how tall are you and how much you weigh?

got 2 pairs on lock for release since my boy at a store i frequent at sold my VI's i had on hold over there so to make up for it he told me he'd hold my 10.5 and a 12 for one of my boy's w/ that and my shoetrends pre-order i think i'm good, but i'll still be on the lookout this weekend they're bound to pop up somewhere in NYC....great timing cuz Friday is Pay Day!

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Deuce King

If you live in the DMV, should be a walk in the park on these.

EVERY spot you can think of will have these, and in multiple size runs.
I hope that's the case, cause my usual spot isn't getting these so I have to go out on a hunt and try to secure a pair from a spot that I normally wouldn't go to.

DTLR, some Shoe City's, and Sports Zone will have them. So you will be able to find them somewhere.

If not, holla at me or EOH.

Thank you very much for the helpful tips.  I greatly appreciate it.  If by chance I'm not having any luck I will be sure to holla at you.  Thanks again.

wat do yall think wait till release date nd cop 4 retail or try 2 get it next week nd pay like 250

Originally Posted by Deuce King

cmoneymontana wrote:
DTLR, some Shoe City's, and Sports Zone will have them. So you will be able to find them somewhere.
If not, holla at me or EOH.
Thank you very much for the helpful tips.  I greatly appreciate it.  If by chance I'm not having any luck I will be sure to holla at you.  Thanks again.

dont forget footactions should be getting them as well as house of hoops.
also check athletes foot to see if they getting them.
if u live in the DMV and miss out, something is wrong.
tongue.gif

Sneaker_st must have  like 100 pairs i thought i got the last sz 11 last night this morning i look he has another sz run up

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Sneaker_st must have  like 100 pairs i thought i got the last sz 11 last night this morning i look he has another sz run up

if I counted right he's got 77 pairs...

9.5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15 all sold out...as of now...

I won't be able to cop until tomorrow, I need a 10.5, looks like that's not happening...

^^^samething im saying. i just hope i get the pair i ordered! i ordered my size 11 this morning.

Originally Posted by superfly

^^^samething im saying. i just hope i get the pair i ordered! i ordered my size 11 this morning.

everyone that ordered a pair are guarenteed a pair, if u ordered your 11 and paid immediatly u should be good

pairs are checked of as people order, it will say out of stock next to each size that's out

for those in NC, Northlake DTLR doesn't even know if they're getting any...

Footaction in Concord Mills and Flava Factory in Charlotte are your best bets for these...

I bought 2 pairs from Sneaker St, and don't want to cause a commotion, but....
If Sneaker St was a fraud for this Copper release, he would get away with like a ZILLION FA-FILLION DOLLARS 
laugh.gif

I went to my spot yesterday in the DMV and they said that they might have them next week. i think im going to get atleast 3 pairs.

lmfaooo.... so everyone is gonnna rock this with that crew neck lmfao.... i wont be suprised every time i see someone with the coppers they'll have that same crewneck on.

Originally Posted by bigj505

If you live in the DMV, should be a walk in the park on these.

EVERY spot you can think of will have these, and in multiple size runs.
exactly what i wanted to hear. gonna slide by DTLR and scoop up a few pairs on release date.
pimp.gif
Columbia mall DTLR it is lol. 
i had to line up for the eggplants but i hope its like a walk in the park 

Somebody out there gonna have a copper crew an tee an no damn copper foams on release ..... LOL ..... Whoever that may turn out to be pm if they are XL or XXL. I can double up my gear too.

Niketown SF Has them out and Full Size Runs ALL SIZE they just em out today and are doing Phone Orders HURRY THEY HAVE ONE SIZE SMALL 415 392 6453

I forgot to mention this is for the Crew Neck Sweatshirt Not Shoes.

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

Originally Posted by bigj505

exactly what i wanted to hear. gonna slide by DTLR and scoop up a few pairs on release date.
pimp.gif
Columbia mall DTLR it is lol. 
i had to line up for the eggplants but i hope its like a walk in the park 
if i were u, i would call them on the 12th to see how many pairs they got and if they got ur size. find out if they open early too since ur already going to be on the phone. if they seem a little shaky, i would consider the trip to wheaton mall. that mall has a shoecity, dtlr, and footaction.

im new to the foamposite game, this is going to be my first pair seeing as how my entire sneaker collection was made up of jordans. what should i anticipate on release date? for the eggplants was it a midnight release? and how many hours do you think i should give it for the release. I was lined up at 4pm for the spacejams for a midnight release

Back
Top Bottom