Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by MoneyLollyKicks89

anyone know where I can find tha coppers in NYC (Fordham, Marble Hill, 125th, 145th or Fulton St) and how much? size 11 & 11.5

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

Originally Posted by NYDuffman85

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

No Offense But That Tee On The Last Page Looks.........

"Turrrrible"
charles-barkley.jpg

Anyhow, My Crew Came In Today, And I Must Say The Quality On This Thing Is Actually Pretty Nice
pimp.gif

........ Now On To The Shoes!
nerd.gif

PS- I Picked Up A M & L In The Crew So I Could Be Sure To Get The Fit I Wanted...... If Anyone Wants This Large, Gimme A Shout Before It Goes To The Local Outlet As A Return

Crew looks really good. How much did it cost?
Called up to order from Nike , they said that this crew and other copper merchandise will be put out the day of the release Feb 13th. Need this crew asap
pimp.gif

I figured they would release them or something like it day of I think I need one also
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

I've never copped a pair of foamposites but I like these coppers and the eggplants. Can somebody from Houston tell me what places will have these? I'd appriciate it.

Try the sheiks shoes or the house of hoops in the galleria. Also active athlete got some pairs the last time too. Call around the popular spots if u can.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

heres a better picture of shirt
rc3lvs.jpg

I agree with air max about this tee

The sweatshirt is cool though, thinking about picking it up.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm thinking the Neon Royal's will probably drop early next year (They're in need of another retro)

thats what we call wishful thinking....extreme wishful thinking....but i guess with neon's and infrared's damn near every yr, anything is possible....iguess

5. deep inside i really wanna cop 2 pairs, but i have to remain strong (see: responsible) and constantly remind myself that it is already bad enough that i'm copping 1 pair, not to mention the fact that they are dropping all this heat this year which likely means i will be spending more money on shoes that i obviously don't need and will rarely wear mainly because i don't want them to get messed up which in essence is utter madness to any person who is not a sneaker head (see: normal).

roll.gif

if u live in nyc and asking where to copp , you should def slap your self!!!!!!!....slap yourself twice if you lived there all your life and dont know whereall the local boutique spots are at!!!!

Originally Posted by MoneyLollyKicks89

anyone know where I can find tha coppers in NYC (Fordham, Marble Hill, 125th, 145th or Fulton St) and how much? size 11 & 11.5
I see what you did there, but for entertaining purposes only.....

Fordham..... Dr. Jays / Jimmy Jazz, VIM countless other spots
Marbile Hill.... Basics (couple doors down from Target)
125th..... HOH, Jimmy Jazz, Dr. Jays, X-Press, countless other spots
145th.... B Jays, countless other spots
Fulton street.... See Fordham

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

if u live in nyc and asking where to copp , you should def slap your self!!!!!!!....slap yourself twice if you lived there all your life and dont know where all the local boutique spots are at!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

if u live in nyc and asking where to copp , you should def slap your self!!!!!!!....slap yourself twice if you lived there all your life and dont know where all the local boutique spots are at!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pretty much

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Wow i really need these and a pair of neon royals NIKE wats good?????

my dude didn't you say this in the eggplant thread:
Gonna be scooping another pair this year I really dont know if I even want the coppers now

laugh.gif
u did catchme therebutI Kinda feel like i should cop all three now ifpossible I'm one of those Ppl who likes to have full sets. I would possibly even do the reds if they were to drop (although I have enough black and redkicks cuz of Jordans). ONly thing about this whole coppers thing is that there is so many kicks releasing this first quarter now that are pretty much confirmed(Coppers, freshwater griffs, eggplant foams, VIs, and I still wanna copp those 25th anni 1s) i work at ashoe store and dont even know how I will be able toafford all this with my discount, if i had to pick a shoe to pass on unfortunately it will be these. Coppers are cool and im sure will sell well but they ainta top priority on that list of mine

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

laugh.gif
u did catchme therebutI Kinda feel like i should cop all three now if possible I'm one of those Ppl who likes to have full sets. I would possibly even do the reds if they were to drop (although I have enough black and red kicks cuz of Jordans). ONly thing about this whole coppers thing is that there is so many kicks releasing this first quarter now that are pretty much confirmed (Coppers, freshwater griffs, eggplant foams, VIs, and I still wanna copp those 25th anni 1s) i work at ashoe store and dont even know how I will be able to afford all this with my discount, if i had to pick a shoe to pass on unfortunately it will be these. Coppers are cool and im sure will sell well but they aint a top priority on that list of mine
good luck with the whole sets thing... hardest foam one to find right now is the hoh royals... i havent seen a pair on sale in at least a yr

and foam pros... whole nother story.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

speaking of royals.... pair in the buy/sell for 230 right now... not bad

i always shy away from prices like that. Seems to good to be true. Not worth it for me to find out. If legit dude then thats
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom