Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by SoleControl

I hope more people pass on Coppers for the Eggplants...I got my Eggplants already and the less competition for the Coppers, the better.

I 2nd that

Originally Posted by LOSHORSE40

1c22512de5842cb0e2dc3e41a049f0ca8846caa.pjpg

Shirt came in today and joint is fire. Waiting for the foams and Air Max 87 to drop the fitted.
pimp.gif

What was the product code on the shirt again?

eggplant got those, coppers will be mine soon, i wish nike put the pearl pros back out for a wider audience cuz
them HOH specials be killin me
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

eggplant got those, coppers will be mine soon, i wish nike put the pearl pros back out for a wider audience cuz
them HOH specials be killin me
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Me too none close at all
mad.gif

only spot in the mall in my area that had the eggplants was a harold penner store. so i am happy as hell they are dropping again, already have my name on thelist for new arrivals

Damn dudes are beastin for the Purps...glad I still have mine...can't wait for these Coppers.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
at these HoH collectors.....
dont understand why people shake their head for.. b4, the whole HOH store came out, i dont rememeber hearing hate for specail people getting the limited lebrons. b4 HOH came i didn't see/hear any hate for people getting lebron dunkman 2 - 4's. oiler lebrons 3's all star lebrons, PE lebrons etc you catch my drift. people that acqiured these sneakers got nothing but love. and when some people have a chance of getting sneakers like those.. they receive nothing but hate.. SMH
its just because HoH sneakers are harder to get and people that LOVE foamposites got the shaft when the pearls dropped.
I personally had to drop like 350 for a pair when the next man paid 200. so wishing a HoH release on the foams means the majority of dudes in the thread will miss out. that aint foam fam love... thats just selfish
frown.gif

I totally understand and agree with you, but where is the hate for people that got those lebrons and PE's back in the day?
Because you had to work to get a connect for those exclusives. Now that HoH is out, everyone is now a sneaker connoisseur and it takes away from what you had to do to acquire very limited shoes.

i understand but that still didn't answer my question

That would be dope if they really do release the eggs again, I missed out last year. The coppers will still be copped, didnt know there was a specific releasedate usually in DC the stores put them out when they get them in.

Nike need to come out with more than just 2 tees for shoe releases. I remember back in the day in eastbay etc. shoes would have all kinds of gear on the pageto match, tees hats sweatpants etc. I just want more Penny specific items. Penny Brand anyone...?

No Offense But That Tee On The Last Page Looks.........

"Turrrrible"
charles-barkley.jpg

Anyhow, My Crew Came In Today, And I Must Say The Quality On This Thing Is Actually Pretty Nice
pimp.gif

........ Now On To The Shoes!
nerd.gif

PS- I Picked Up A M & L In The Crew So I Could Be Sure To Get The Fit I Wanted...... If Anyone Wants This Large, Gimme A Shout Before It Goes To The LocalOutlet As A Return

^Yea Man Joint Is OFFICIAL........ Apparently People Still DO Wear These Things
eek.gif
laugh.gif

PS- I Don't Wanna See All Yall DC Bamma's With Sleep Still In Your Eyes And Snot On Your Upper Lip *Cough BigJ *CoughCharmcity, Rocking The Same Thing As Me Now
nerd.gif

roll.gif

^^How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking. I was gunna grab a medium since someone said they run kinda long, but if not I'll just take the L offyour hands.

Back
Top Bottom