Copped a PS3 yeaa boiii - please recommend games

well i bought it at wallmart so i can take it back within 30 days so if there is a better deal out ill exchange it up. And as for black friday, we dont havethat in Canada
frown.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

how much did u get it for? i'm hoping to get the 199 deal off amazon. i'd love to cop one, but its just a little outta my price range. 399 + tax FTL.

btw, can someone school me on the gb's of the ps3? would u recommend 40 or 60 gbs...... and ps3 online is free right?
60 GB (Discontinued)
  • 4 USB slots
  • Wireless
  • EE Chip which gives you 99% PS2 compatibilty
  • Memory stick slots
40 GB
  • 2 USB ports
  • wireless, Flash slots
  • Software emulation for PS1 ONLY
  • No PS2 compatability
  • No Memory Card Slots
80GB (Recommend)
  • 4 USB ports
  • wireless
  • Software emulation which gives about 80% PS2 playback
  • Memory Stick Slots
20GB (Discontinued)
  • 4 USB ports
  • No wireless
  • No Memory stick Slots

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

PS3 for me soon bo...

I'm still XBOX 360 tho damn RRoD

go on craigslist DC and get somebody in the area to repair the xbox, they usually charge 30-40 bucks, i got mine fixed, and my homie flashed it so i can play burnt games, 20 dollars for 10 games FTW
pimp.gif

You know you can get your console banned from Xbox Live for that right?

i dont play live nor do i have the urge to go sign up for xbox live, so i can care less. i play games to beat em, when i beat them i either play sometimes withfriends on the split screen, or they go back in the case to be forgotten. i dont have time to play xbox live all the time
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

how much did u get it for? i'm hoping to get the 199 deal off amazon. i'd love to cop one, but its just a little outta my price range. 399 + tax FTL.

btw, can someone school me on the gb's of the ps3? would u recommend 40 or 60 gbs...... and ps3 online is free right?
60 GB (Discontinued)
  • 4 USB slots
  • Wireless
  • Memory stick slots
40 GB
  • 2 USB ports
  • wireless, Flash slots
  • Software emulation for PS1 ONLY
  • No PS2 compatability
  • No Memory Card Slots
80GB (Recommend)
  • 4 USB ports
  • wireless
  • Software emulation which gives about 80% PS2 playback
  • Memory Stick Slots
20GB (Discontinued)
  • 4 USB ports
  • No wireless
  • No Memory stick Slots
thanks, guess ill be copping the 80 gbs.

Stop mentioning Socom, what they did to that game should be illegal. They took a dope series and just raped it ... no lube.

i stopped playing the 360 for awhile cuz i just got a ps3 also. get NBA 2k9, MGS4, COD5, fallout 3, farcry 2, little big planet. dont listen to ps3haters...in the long run we will be the victor!
devil.gif

lol@xbox 360.

Xbox's are comparable to American Cars
PS3's are comparable to Japanese Cars....

American product Reliability FTL.

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

Stop mentioning Socom, what they did to that game should be illegal. They took a dope series and just raped it ... no lube.

What did they do to it that was sooooo bad?
smh.gif
The game looks fine to me. Better graphics is just a plus from the older ones. Socom 2 is the mostfun out of the series tho.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Just makes sure ya'll keep that fan clean

Can you please explain? I only use my ps3 for blu-ray purposes. Play NBA 2k9 once in a while.

I guy who works at gamestop told me you should never only use it for blu-ray purpose cause down the line it will mess up and stop working. It needs to read thegame data as well

Back
Top Bottom