Copped a PS3 yeaa boiii - please recommend games

Originally Posted by mossman75

solesavage wrote:

Mangudai954 wrote:

Just makes sure ya'll keep that fan clean

Can you please explain? I only use my ps3 for blu-ray purposes. Play NBA 2k9 once in a while.

I guy who works at gamestop told me you should never only use it for blu-ray purpose cause down the line it will mess up and stop working. It needs to read the
game data as well

guy at EB games told me the exact same thing regarding the PS2 and DVD's back in the day. Take it with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

lol@xbox 360.

Xbox's are comparable to American Cars
PS3's are comparable to Japanese Cars....

American product Reliability FTL.
Well it's a good thing Microsoft sub-contracted the 360 to an Asian company for design and manufacture. Being misinformed FTL.

No Order Really

Madden 09
pimp.gif

NBA 2K9
pimp.gif

FIfa 09
Resistance 1/2
Socom Confrontation
MEtal Gear Solid 4
COD 4/ 5(world at war)
Need For Speed Undercover (actually pretty good)
Uncharted Drakes Fortune (must own)
Guita Hero World Tour/ Rock Band 2 (if you into the music games)
Dead Space (scary %%+@)
Little Big Planet

GRID is a good racing game. No customization, but realistic car crashes and dynamics.
COD4 is a must, made me like FPSes
FIFA 09 is that ##@ if you like soccer, hell it might even make you start liking soccer if you don't
MSG 4 is great, still have yet to have enough time to dedicate to it
Eternal Sonata is a great RPG if you are into the FF series type games
Bioshock if you have yet to beat it on a diff platform
2K9 is the better basketball sim def

Now personally I thought Madden 09 is trash and I'm a fan of the franchise, but that's just me. They didn't improve anything that much other thanthe framerate and it's to easy to exploit in online which doesn't make it fun playing because most of the children that play just use these exploits tobeat you.

Upcoming games to look for

New FF13 and a bunch of other FF games they got in the mix
Killzone 2 which could be the best FPS released for a console for the year of 09(I have high expectations for it)
God of War 3
Gran Turismo 5 which is the best car racing game franchise period. And from prologue it doesn't look like it's going to disappoint, the again has anyof them?

Back
Top Bottom