cool teacher appreciation

had a 30 then got a 91on the midterm so he was like ill just excuse all the work you missed when you where suspended and gave me a free 100 for a notebook
and my sports marketing teacher is just cool this is what happens when i walk in class
him- ahmad are you alright
me- ya im just a little loaded still from before school
him- so you think youre goin to do any work today
me- ill see what i can do

and he gave me a 90 in that class
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had a marketing professor at St. John's who had his tenure, but was mad at the world.....first day of class he says:

"In 87' I made 300 grand....spent it all on fast horses and even faster women...."

That set the tone for the semester....he just did not care....everything was open book, and if you had a question on one of his tests or exams, you could ask aclassmate or him for the answer...needless to say everyone got an A in the class

i barely get along with any of my teachers - well now professors. If they give me a bad grade I would agree to death But i will never Beg for s***.

i cant believe how much +!%* i get away with at this school

when your late you get detention for lunch, ive gotten at least 10 and not gone and no one says +!%*. my friend gets 1 and skips and got a full day iss

skip the second 2 blocks of school every other day since second month of school and haven't been called down to the office yet. they called my mom when mybro skipped one class

was walkin out the security guard sees me and i run but she knows who i am rights me up and i dont get in trouble for that either

and a whole lot of other +!%* like smoking in the parking lot

i only got one this year, and its for some joke requirement class, the rest of my teachers are a pain in the+%#*

THIZZLE WIGLE wrote:
i cant believe how much +!%* i get away with at this school

when your late you get detention for lunch, ive gotten at least 10 and not gone and no one says +!%*. my friend gets 1 and skips and got a full day iss

skip the second 2 blocks of school every other day since second month of school and haven't been called down to the office yet. they called my mom when my bro skipped one class

was walkin out the security guard sees me and i run but she knows who i am rights me up and i dont get in trouble for that either

and a whole lot of other +!%* like smoking in the parking lot

Get your priorities straight my dude.

College is gonna be a serious wake up call for you

you'd be skipping too if you had multiculturalism which has a homosexual teacher with Brokeback posters in the room and makes you do opinion essays onstupid$%!! movies like a girl who puts on a fat suit and goes to school then P.E. which you where forced to do square dancing

HS senior year I had 3 really cool teachers

I never did work, in 2 of the classes, still got by with a C even though everything i handed in was D or worse

college is full of cool professors

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

you'd be skipping too if you had multiculturalism which has a homosexual teacher with Brokeback posters in the room and makes you do opinion essays on stupid$%!! movies like a girl who puts on a fat suit and goes to school then P.E. which you where forced to do square dancing

Nah, i wouldnt. Just gotta tough it out, it will be worth it.

Yeah i'm a HS senior right now and I know for a fact I failed 1st quarter gov't but my gov't teacher gave me a C in that class because i missed somuch school first quarter, he was like " you failed first quarter but i gave you a c since you've been in and out of school so much"
laugh.gif

wait to see just how cool your boss is. i see all kinds of people drop out of class after the first day because of the teacher or because how "hard"its going to be. true, i can control that aspect a bit but why do that when youre working and cant change your boss. so i choose to stick it out pretty muchevery time

I earned all my grades.. (high school senior)
well in Journalism, I had a B+, then A- after I told her to upgrade my points. Then I told her she had to give me points for other missing assignments (that Ididn't do..) and now I have an A+
laugh.gif

i'm still in college, but i teach classes part time for good pay for small classes, anywhere from 1 person to 10. all i can say is, your perspective onteachers really change when you're on the other end. i found out how *****y middle school girls can be, and how strict i have to be with some of them justto get them to shut up and do their work. when you meet me i'm a really laid back guy, but in the classroom as a teacher i can be pretty mean at times
laugh.gif

on the other hand, if i feel like my class isn't going to run me over the second i relax my iron fist, i'll go along with their random quips and stuffand eventually be a bit more lax and let things slide. a lot of the other "cool" teachers i saw were the ones that don't care at all about thekids' education, and are only in it because it's good pay for a college kid.

basically, in the long run, it's only going to hurt the students, and the "cool teachers" ironically were "uncool" in retrospect.

I miss ALL of my high school teachers. The stuff they let me get away with just because I was in AP classes...and don't let me get on senior year...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I had a marketing professor at St. John's who had his tenure, but was mad at the world.....first day of class he says:

"In 87' I made 300 grand....spent it all on fast horses and even faster women...."

That set the tone for the semester....he just did not care....everything was open book, and if you had a question on one of his tests or exams, you could ask a classmate or him for the answer...needless to say everyone got an A in the class

I had a marketing professor who always ended the class with a dirty joke
roll.gif

Midterm and final were beyond easy, and were practically the same. He gave us the answers well in advance for both by reviewing the stuff a lot andeveryone pretty much got an A. And there were days he would tell us not to come to class only because he didn't feel like going
laugh.gif

i got this one english professor seems like he real cool and i swear dude can't be a day over 25 he mad
chill and laid back...now as far as high school teachers that let you get away with anything it may seem like
they are looking out for you and stuff but in the end they are really hurting you

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

That set the tone for the semester....he just did not care....everything was open book, and if you had a question on one of his tests or exams, you could ask a classmate or him for the answer...needless to say everyone got an A in the class

you got lucky. There's a professor in our communications department here who has tenure. all his classes and exam are extremely hard and hedoesn't care if you pass or fail because they cant fire him unless he does something way out of line like sexual harassment or something like that. i feelbad for the students who get him on accident.

Back
Top Bottom