Cool Guys of NikeTalk: How Can I Become More Alpha? Vol. Lettuce Be Cereal

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by eashawty

that lil ninja turtle analogy was very well thought out. after i read it, i realized i have the majority of those traits...does that make me alpha?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If you have to ask....you ain't.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by bC

$+*# outta here with that ninja turtle BS. My dude lives in a room that is no bigger than my closet..how is that gonna be alpha when you bring a chick over and you tryin to smash and lookin like a damn swan cuz ya legs got no room. Your really gonna listen to THAT guy

Either you got it or you don't got it. Point blank. Go to your local college campus and look around if you have to.

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by bC

$+*# outta here with that ninja turtle BS. My dude lives in a room that is no bigger than my closet..how is that gonna be alpha when you bring a chick over and you tryin to smash and lookin like a damn swan cuz ya legs got no room. Your really gonna listen to THAT guy

Either you got it or you don't got it. Point blank. Go to your local college campus and look around if you have to.

GIFSoup

That ninja turtles analogy is one of the best things I've read on NT in a minute.
eek.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

That ninja turtles analogy is one of the best things I've read on NT in a minute.
eek.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

NinjaHood, that is some good stuff man. I will email that to anyone I know and hopefully it becomes a chain letter. Good stuff my dude. Genuine discussion family.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

NinjaHood, that is some good stuff man. I will email that to anyone I know and hopefully it becomes a chain letter. Good stuff my dude. Genuine discussion family.
pimp.gif

that lil ninja turtle analogy was very well thought out. after i read it, i realized i have the majority of those traits...does that make me alpha?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A lion doesn't ask for his dinner. He takes it.
grin.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

i see yall took my question a lil too serious...

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

i see yall took my question a lil too serious...

yo... ninjahood.... good @!+% for real, i feel like i'm gonna be using that analogy for the rest of my life now

yo... ninjahood.... good @!+% for real, i feel like i'm gonna be using that analogy for the rest of my life now

Originally Posted by Nawth21

damn, 27 yrs of age makes the whole typing da this and da that, that much worse
30t6p3b.gif
ya act like i type like that anywhere other then NT
grin.gif
laugh.gif

donthavacow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom