Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

:pimp:
pimp.gif
KEVIN JOHNSON CONVERSE RUN N SLAM SZ 12 DEADTSOCK VINTAGE!

^
There is a Team edition of the 2.0 releasing, similiar to how they went about the 1.0 (solid colors, minor changes)
Latest Pickups: Air Jordan III Retro (wht/fire red - cement grey), Air Jordan I Retro (blk/met silv - var red), Nike Zoom Kobe II (blk/blk - var maize), Vandal Hi Leather (wht/var red - team red), Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Scarface" (wht/blk - var red), Nike Air Max 90 Leather (blk/wht)

So are the team 2.0 in addition to the team 1.3 and the team 099? Thanks
CONVERSENCAA.blogspot.com

Quote:
GilsonKY

I still haven't heard word on the Team 1.3... I don't know if Converse Canada didn't pick it up, but it isn't inline, from what I have seen. Strong possibility it was cancelled. 1.3 didn't sell near as well as the 1.0. The 099 or 100, depending on who you talk too, is still set for release.

Quote:
TheFundamental

I will toss pics up when I can get to my home PC. I totally forgot to add them here when I originally posted them.
Latest Pickups: Air Jordan III Retro (wht/fire red - cement grey), Air Jordan I Retro (blk/met silv - var red), Nike Zoom Kobe II (blk/blk - var maize), Vandal Hi Leather (wht/var red - team red), Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Scarface" (wht/blk - var red), Nike Air Max 90 Leather (blk/wht)

any word on the expected release date for the 3.0s?

Oh yeah thanks Processofbelief for the info, much props!!!

^
On or around November 11th.

I was away this weekend and will get pictures up tonight.

Edit...

4kf83f6.jpg

4ya342t.jpg

Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (black/zest-white)

Interview with D-Wade from Heat Insider.

HI: Aside from your endorsements, you are really venturing into different businesses. What new business ventures do you have going on?
DW: Im still working on my clothing line with Converse. Now, Im trying to figure out a way to get it in the urban market, something that can crossover. It came out last year, and it did pretty well for the most part, but missing a lot of games threw things off a little. But were coming back with a bang. Im also concentrating on my shoes. Im involved in a record company. I think some people have heard of it. Its called M3Z Entertainment, which is named after my best friend who runs it. I have a lot to do with it right now and hes really pushing the artists. I think soon we can sign with the right (recording) company and we can move from there. I have a lot of things going on. I have a lot of real estate ventures that Im getting into and hopefully, at the right time, I can break the news. Business-wise, my main focus is to get bigger and bigger every year. Its my passion to work with Alonzo Mourning and learn from him how he runs his charities and foundation. I want him to help me. Like I told him, Ill help lead you on the court and you help lead me off the court. Hopefully, over the next couple of months, we can continue to do a lot of things together.

HI: When is your new Converse sneaker coming out?
DW: Its coming out November 3rd. A few people have gotten a sneak peek at it, but were doing a few modifications to it. My shoe is about the three and based on concepts from my life. Hopefully, when it comes out, people will like it. Its going to look a little different than my last couple of shoes. Im taking more chances with the design.

Nice interview...thanks!

I am beginning to think that the sample has been changed....I am going to look into it.

AWESOME interview!!...that part with Zo game me goosebumps...im hoping the design has change cuz the samples look awkward...hopefully we can get some Tech in the shoe...(Prays for Zoom Air)...

I can guarantee there will be no Nike tech in the shoe. I am in the process of getting tech details...

any word about Wades apparel line?...i remember when the 2.0s launched they also had a somewhat limited apparel line to go with it...you know the basic red tee with the Wade name across it and such...i was just wondering if they are going to expand with that idea for the 3.0s as well

^
Haven't heard word on the clothing, but again, Canada gets shaft for clothing lines.

Just got the Wade 1.3 Team in. A little disappointing. Very minor changes (upper is all leather, the small triangle just has Wade's number 3 in it). But, with the $20 Canadian drop in price, it should work. We received the blk/silver colorway. ALL black, with slight silver accents. Looks bad out of the box, but decent when you put them on.

Should be getting the Con Triple Duece in any day now...all this was bookings made by a buyer, so I hadn't seen them until now.

I've seen some of the 1.3 teams and I think I would have liked the team colors to be in the middle similar to the Marquette and Christmas colorways. At least there will be multiple Converse Team shoes this year, hopefully that means more teams are buying.

The colorway pictured a few posts above, as far as I am aware.

Ugly could be in a good way???...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

^^ haha yeah definitely, when pics of the bron 4's first surfaced, I was like wow those are ugly and I need them... bakins are ugly in a good way, I would even argue that what makes Foams so beautiful is that they're so incredibly ugly it's like they've attained a higher level of visual perceptible existence and transcended mankind's greatest powers of ocular stimulus comprehension; visual pain/suffering to nirvana, if you will.
turn the music up
turn me down

Quote:
Foams so beautiful is that they're so incredibly ugly it's like they've attained a higher level of visual perceptible existence and transcended mankind's greatest powers of ocular stimulus comprehension; visual pain/suffering to nirvana, if you will.
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I am seeing a trend in basketball footwear this season. Alot of shoes have been toned down (Answer, Lebron, Wade). Aside from JB, it looks like alot of brand are going for the more generic look. Maybe the decrease in sales last year scared them away from the crazy designs?
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (white/zest-argon blue-light bn), Nike AF1 07 Premium "NYC Edition" (pro gold/white/stealth-anthracite), Air Jordan B'Loyal (black/met silver-var red), Air Jordan Hydro 3 (black/silver)

I think thats the one exception...but almost all of Adidas' line, the LBJ V, the Answer XI, the Wade 3.0, ect are all toned down compared to their predesessor.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (white/zest-argon blue-light bn), Nike AF1 07 Premium "NYC Edition" (pro gold/white/stealth-anthracite), Air Jordan B'Loyal (black/met silver-var red), Air Jordan Hydro 3 (black/silver)

Back
Top Bottom