***Convenience Store Gets Robbed By Mob Of 35 GOONIES at one time***

BLEEEEEEE DAT. DEY BOUT DAT LIFE.

Lol thats ******ed. I know ppl gotta eat but cmon son you can eat for 50 cents on some ramen noodles. Chances are one of them dudes will try and casually walk in and buy somethin within the next few days.

BLEEEEEEE DAT. DEY BOUT DAT LIFE.

Lol thats ******ed. I know ppl gotta eat but cmon son you can eat for 50 cents on some ramen noodles. Chances are one of them dudes will try and casually walk in and buy somethin within the next few days.

I wouldn't even be mad if workers at some of these retail stores start shooting the kids that try to do this.  Gotta make an example out of some of them.

I wouldn't even be mad if workers at some of these retail stores start shooting the kids that try to do this.  Gotta make an example out of some of them.

wshh generation
30t6p3b.gif

i think i know where that store is.  that's a pretty nice neighborhood too.

i think i know where that store is.  that's a pretty nice neighborhood too.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

this
30t6p3b.gif
they really came back for seconds tho

Originally Posted by Deuce King

this
30t6p3b.gif
they really came back for seconds tho

Back
Top Bottom