Conspiracy Theorist are annoying, and stupid.

I believe in some of that stuff, and as a black man who was told about the Tuskegee experiment by my father when I was around 10 years old that made me realize that some other stuff goes on behind the scenes. I don't trust everything I hear...

Originally Posted by south sole

I'm getting the feeling that there are agents on NT. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Operation Mockingbird was a secret Central Intelligence Agency campaign to influence foreign media beginning in the 1950s.

The activities, extent and even the existence of the CIA project remain in dispute: the operation was first called Mockingbird in Deborah Davis' 1979 book, Katharine the Great: Katharine Graham and her Washington Post Empire. Davis' book, detailing how the media had been recruited and infiltrated by the CIA for propaganda purposes, was controversial and not always accurate.[sup][1][/sup] More evidence of Mockingbird's existence emerged in the 2007 memoir American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate and Beyond, by convicted Watergate "plumberE. Howard Hunt and The Mighty Wurlitzer: How the CIA Played America by Hugh Wilford (2008).[sup][color= rgb(6, 69, 173)][[/color]2[color= rgb(6, 69, 173)]][/color][/sup]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

I'm just saying, if they could plan that, what makes you think they stopped? 
Read the entry...in as recent in 2008(!) more information about this is STILL coming out...

BTW, its not a conspiracy when there is evidence.

Its laughable to me how people trust EVERYTHING they hear from their government. 

I remember sitting at home with my dad laughing when Colin Powell resigned...we knew something was up...lo and behold he did it because he couldn't bear lying to the people about Iraq and how he went to the UN with false evidence. 

Look at how people are treated **** cheney right now...they knew that dude was evil... he was running a secret government and falsifying evidence all way profiting from it. 

This article in the Atlantic describes it all... http://www.theatlantic.co...athe-****-cheney/244306/

I can't say everything is plausible but some things are more likely than others... Just keep and open mind and an honest mentality and hope to not be led astray. There is a lot of misinformation out here and you'd be a fool to ignore it. 

Ask yourself, WHY DO I BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE AND CAN I VERIFY IT? You may be surprised by the answers.

Back
Top Bottom