Conspiracy Theorist are annoying, and stupid.

Dont forget the alien believers
30t6p3b.gif

Im not a conspiracy theorist but i do believe in alot of conspiracies out there (not all of them) I mean you can't believe everything the gov't and media tells you, its a crazy and corrupt world and we happen to just be in it and experimenting it.

I don't like when "conspiracy theorists" on NT use crudely made youtube videos they've found as a credible source.
That is no better than ninjahood using yahoo! answers.

YOU GUYS NEED TO WAKE UP THE GOVT IS BRAINWASHING YOU. READ THE INTERNET YOU WILL FIND THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHING.

can't stand those fools.
mad.gif

its not a conspiracy some people don't have the sophistication to verbalize what they are really talking about.

I really dislike a lot of things going on these days.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

No it used to be a theory one that got proven rather early on in history but it wasn't a conspiracy. The American Revolution was a conspiracy, The October revolution was a conspiracy, killing Caesar involved a conspiracy but none of those are conspiracy theories because a conspiracy theory posits that because we know for a fact that conspiracies have existed throughout time that everything is the result of outside, surreptitious manipulation and they insist upon themselves past of the point of reasonable suspicion into irrationality.
First of all, your vocabulary is awesome.

Second, my mistake. Funny thing though, since the 40's or 50's the flat Earth theory has come back.

There's a small percentage of people who honestly believe the Earth is pentagon shaped... there's a lot to it. None of it makes a lick of sense.
Don't mess with James bruh. The dude might be MVP of NT....

It was a conspiracy tho. A group of people conspired together to present the earth as flat to the rest of the world and even killed people that didn't go along with what their "theory".  
Like somebody already said, I don't think your problem is with actual conspiracy theories. It's with the messenger of the conspiracy theory and their format of delivery that disagrees with you. not too mention this along with many other caricatures are stereotypes that the media continually enforce masses of people to be familiar with. 

Realize  your distaste for what you call "conspiracy theories" stops you from analyzing things further if they seem to fit under that umbrella in your active memory. 

Made my own meme for you guys 
pimp.gif

But this should be thread of the year, I can't stand those clowns. Always saying "open your eyes, quit using the internet!" all while they, themselves, are on the internet? Or another favorite is the "it's a shame you guys don't stand up for your rights blah blah blah" while they do absolutely nothing.  Or the best earlier was how the government made hurricane Irene just happen 
indifferent.gif

*in before rashi and the rest of the foil hat gang*

9655275.jpg

NTers and people in general are quick to brand the opposite of their thoughts as annoying and dumb.

Op is a bozo.

Originally Posted by Wr

It was a conspiracy tho. A group of people conspired together to present the earth as flat to the rest of the world and even killed people that didn't go along with what their "theory".  
That's not a conspiracy that's dogma based on misinterpretation of facts.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

someone should make a meme that goes:

Watches low budget youtube video, becomes an expert in conspiracies

But this should be thread of the year, I can't stand those clowns. Always sayin "open your eyes, quit using the internet!" all while they, themselves, are on the internet? Or another favorite is the "it's a shame you guys don't stand up for your rights blah blah blah" while they do absolutely nothing.....
this was an awesome post.  meme idea on point
pimp.gif

But this should be thread of the year, I can't stand those clowns. Always sayin "open your eyes, quit using the internet!" all while they, themselves, are on the internet? Or another favorite is the "it's a shame you guys don't stand up for your rights blah blah blah" while they do absolutely nothing.....

I actually see the opposition saying this more than conspiracy theorist. But they always make sure to drop it in a "I'll say it before you do" way to make it seem like all people who think outside the box fit into a stereotype and are predictable. Just like when ppl say "that's racist". Subtle trolling or subtle dodging of the topic at hand. Either way, if you disagree with a conspiracy theorist, I would suggest being a bit more tactful and actually present your case rather than just label something and don't think anymore than that. If you think they are wrong, show them why. Don't just go doing the same ole song and dance about it being ridiculous. You might actually learn something along the way of trying to disprove somebody
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sweetz12

pimp.gif
had to make one myself 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

I actually see the opposition saying this more than conspiracy theorist. But they always make sure to drop it in a "I'll say it before you do" way to make it seem like all people who think outside the box fit into a stereotype and are predictable. Just like when ppl say "that's racist". Subtle trolling or subtle dodging of the topic at hand. Either way, if you disagree with a conspiracy theorist, I would suggest being a bit more tactful and actually present your case rather than just label something and don't think anymore than that. If you think they are wrong, show them why. Don't just go doing the same ole song and dance about it being ridiculous. You might actually learn something along the way of trying to disprove somebody
wink.gif

Most common response you get from them and their holier than though attitude: 
-"You are blind"

-"Do you believe everything the media tells you?"

-"Look up _____ (insert powerpoint youtube video here)"

-"It's pointless to argue you with you, you are just another blind sheep"

Originally Posted by sweetz12

pimp.gif
had to make one myself 
laugh.gif

definite appreciation
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Wr

That's not a conspiracy that's dogma based on misinterpretation misrepresentation of facts.

fixed

I think the truth is somewhere between the extremes of the most crazed conspiracy theorists and the most skeptical non-believer. No one can say for sure, with 100% certainty that a conspiracy theory is true or false. Folks are just theorizing. So to dismiss them as annoying and stupid (comma splice in the thread title, BTW) is sort of insulting and doesn't garner any open discussion.

I think aliens are real, though.

i can tolerate the ones that actually use logic and have somewhat of an idea of what their talkin about.

dudes i went to high school with that didn't graduate but watched a few youtube videos and think their know everything get treated like a joke by me.

People are broken down, powerless and absolutely at odds with the reality of this unforgiving and relentless society we live in. Somewhere along the line in life you realize something is terribly wrong and your mind splinters and you absorb alittle truth with a whole lot of poison. The good die young, the selfish and greedy are rewarded with all the riches and material possesions one can ask for. Talents are wasted washed away and never fully realized. Dreams decay into a banal, mediocre life consumed in strenous amounts of pain and regret. The human mind inquisitive as it is seeks some form of answer to the great mystery of existence and the very pain of being just another "citizen". This goes against the very core of being a social, expressive, loving being. Being "nothing" in the great Western world of consumerism, stars, power and fame is like being the boy that never gets picked for the sports team. The girl that nevers feels she is pretty and good enough to date her dream guy. The Dad that wanted to be a Rockstar but pressures from his parents got him into sells. People are just trying to figure out why there life is full of *#%@ and who they can blame it on. You wouldn't understand unless you've been spit on,homeless, forgotten and hopeless. Something is very wrong but most people are so happy with "bread and circuses" they never look up to smell the death around them. Conspiracy theorist are malnourished vampires of truth sucking on whatever morsel of mortality and life they can find in order to power there lust for feeling further unempowered.

Back
Top Bottom