CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

yo gritty, no spot in my mall has those soldiers bruh....hey what color does the ontario mills footlocker have? if they got the white/black ones im ALL OVER IT and i will be making a journey to the mills for em... oh and to the rest of the regulators...can i get your guy's contact info? cell phone, AIM, etc?
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

Do we need to arrive early for pictures?

I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

NT: Regulators vs Underdawgs

And the saga continues

Andrew Chou, the outspoken spokesperson for Regulators said post game, great job guys....pat controlling the ball and adrian and ray just doing kick @#%$ job on the inside down low. 1-0!! lets keep it rolling...

Regulators leading scorer and offensive powerhouse Adrian Eddington, who rightfully claimed Player of the Week honors, can be a problem as he debut with 19 points and 11 boards. If he finds himself in a tough situation, he can always kick it out to the Ron Bentley, known to have a solid long range jumper and ankle-breaking handles. Mike Chau, Mike Tzen, and Marc Santaromana hope to make an impact as well, as they will come off the bench.

Underdawgs GM, Jon Paras has been known to produce some of the most solid players such as All Star Evan Nankung and JJ Collado. With rosters yet to be finalized, it is not known if Evan nor JJ will be running this time around. Last Sundays one point victory was made possible through Jeff Soledads game high 15 points, converting three pointers. Will he do it again? Rookie Jerod Collado showcased his ball handling ability with a solid performance and hopes to strengthen the backcourt, with the help of Jimmy Davis and Danny Martinez.

Rocky Anciano, GM of Regulators announced earlier that he has created an alliance with Andrew Persaud of Money Inc and Aries Inguito of Bank, calling their counter strike to the Commishs Empire, The Rebellion

Game time is at 11am, Walnut Rec

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NT: Money $hot vs Outkast Connection

Splat!

Hows that for a Money $hot?

Last Sunday, you wouldnt have expected this team to play anywhere near what they did even GM Rocky Anciano. Literally adding two brothers to the line up changed that, enter Yoshi and Lucky Wickrementunje. Solidarity was then completed with Bunnath and James, who were both recruited from niketalk.com, Long Beach chapter. Add another couple more role players, Daron Asanah and John and youve got a 18 point victory over a talented Christian Gopez and Elements Team. Not bad for a team, who met for the first time eh?

Outkast Connection, though, are no team to smirk over. Having taken off one season to rest, they are back in action with their Fab 5 inspired jerseys. Well, actually, the league says the color is reminiscent of a certain bumble bee colored team from two seasons ago, B-LO-DA-RIM.

Having lost by one point against Underdawgs, its pretty obvious that they are just shaking off the rust, attributing the loss to first game jitters. GM, Anthony Palacol, who usually is side by side with Rocky Anciano at the stats table will finally put his trash talk to work, on the court (and possibly a buffet afterwards). When he once dedicated three pointers to Rocky, he will now do a lil Money $hot of his ownon Rockys face (ayyooo!) Marcus Richardson and Jeff Bencito both had 14 points a piece last Sunday and the tandem are reminding the league the same way they left it, with ferocity.

Though Outkast Connection was a feared team two seasons ago, a lot of things has changed since primarily the competition. We will see as both teams have yet to prove anything just yet

Game time will be at 4pm, Walnut Rec.

WWW.SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

Quote:
Regulators leading scorer and offensive powerhouse Adrian Eddington, who rightfully claimed Player of the Week honors, can be a problem as he debut with 19 points and 11 boards. If he finds himself in a tough situation, he can always kick it out to the Ron Bentley, known to have a solid long range jumper and ankle-breaking handles. Mike Chau, Mike Tzen, and Marc Santaromana hope to make an impact as well, as they will come off the bench.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

don't forget the ref fees!

i forgot last time, and i got you rocky
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Good game Regulators 2-0 :pimp:
pimp.gif
sp8wnl.jpg
k4a7bp.jpg
mhdo3b.jpg
23vhlx5.jpg
2mepzxg.jpg
bzg93.jpg
200v09e.jpg
ounw4i.jpg

TEAM 909 x Soul Assassins x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

good job fellas. taking down the number one team in the standings :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

again good job regulators. we lost by like 11. i played like crap because i'm a hothead >:
mad.gif
ing thursday. i'll be back sometime late sunday night. if you still want to run thats cool.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS

Yo...1st off, good win Regulators. Keep it going guys :pimp:
pimp.gif
11.jpg
WON

^hahaha. i'll work on it. maybe take some online classes.
TEAMCOWBOYS
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS

damn, did blue surfer get hit with technicals??

lol

and yes, we need to practice. i'm usually free anyday.

if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

^ naw i was just being a cry baby. i need to man up and just play. like rock said one play wasn't going to change the game. just keep playing.
TEAMCOWBOYS
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS

i agree with adrian...i think we are doing well with rotation of players during games but of course we need to learn to match up the guys going in to those on the floor...but again like adrian said this is something we will learn as games go on. i dont think there is a need to get upset etc if the rotation is a little off. With either four 10 minute quarters or two 20 minute halfs...everyone should be able to get at least a total of 20 minutes with 2 group rotations, we just need to be patient and just play TEAM ball. so no need to worry...i think starters should rotate so that everyone gets their chance at the starting positions and we should have good mix of big guys with guards etc. but overall i think we are doing really really well and lets keep this up!!

i am down for practicing this week, thursdays arent usually good for me, but im down for any other day really. wednesday or tuesdays are good for me. great job everyone!!

btw i wont be here this next game, will be out of town...just a little fyi for head count so we dont have half the team gone etc.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Me - Mon no go
Mike - anyday
Drew - Thurs no go
Ray - anyday? (spoke to him on phone)

Can we set something up for a Tues/Thurs? Would that work for everyone? I try to get a little rest a day after I ball cause of all the banging I do (no hm)

Yall big men feel me :lol:
laugh.gif

I try to ask post game thoughts and the majority of the people I've talked to loved it. I don't know whether or not there was a miscommunication on my part or if a comment was taken the wrong way but let's get things straight...

1) the same group of people who started today will not start every game, everyone will get their dues and I left it up to the teams discretion based on time and attendance of practices, who started last game, and put a solid squad from the get go to get that early jump. then when the lead is established or a good grip on the game, players coming off the bench will either a) maintain the lead or b) give those key players a rest (you know who your main scorers are)

2) if youre going to act like iverson and put up tantrums, it will be conducive to the team's chemistry, putting other players in a bind as well since some of those friends were referred thru that 'iverson' player.

3) the reason why i put a deep bench is because it proved just that today and the game before that - energy conservation and putting the other team on the spot, forcing themselves to make adjustments. so imagine having one group of 5 players being fast and the reserve team going big, you know how tough of a transition that is on defense?

its better we address this now then having to bottle up these reservations because yalls know im not afraid to tell each and everyone of yalls the truth. i paid my dues just to be GM and im not playing a single minute. we were even short on the ref fees but i picked up the balance. what more can i do other then lead by example?

2 games into the season and yalls arent even at your potential yet.

now as far as money $hot, thats another team i have to manage and regulate, no pun intended. heart & hustle took the 1st flight out of maryland just to make it in time for his first game and i appreciate it. though we lost, we'll be fine. both teams look promising for the post season. ill update with a recap as soon as stats come in...

on a side note, stylin' on you lost and my platinum squad, full clip had a 1 point OT upset :lol:
laugh.gif

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

Yo Rock, I gave you a 20 last week cause II was running with Full Clip and I thought you said that it would carry over to this week since I'm not with them. If not, I'll hit you the week after next when I return...I got a little confused but I def want to pay my dues cause the refs are my friend :lol:
laugh.gif

Man we're number 1 now? Wow......good stuff yall

I do have one question tho....week 7, who's bench are you gonna be on? :wink:
wink.gif

thanks for the post rocky. i agree. i dont know what is going on but from the sounds of it and what ever little situation it is, it really isnt that serious so everyone should just relax and have fun. its all good everyone. everyone had paid their dues and everyone paid the same thing, also i think some may overlook the amount of time and effort rocky has put in in this league and team(s) and im not trying to be a kiss butt but im just stating the reality and i appreciate it, so lets just squash whatever thats harbored inside and just play some team ball.

i actually appreciate the fact that there are many committed people in this team and rocky, next time ill give you a little more for ref fees. i gave you 3 bucks and thought it would be enough since there was a full roster today which should have covered the fees. those who didnt pay, know who they are, and should remember to pay them back. speaking of ref fees, i owe you still adrian, ill get you back next time! thanks!!

FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Yup

At the end of the day we are 2-0 and in the #1 spot. Life is GOOD

yo rock we need a center lol , i told you my boy james is not aggressive . what ever happen to that white dude your were talking about a while ago.

^work commitment, but ive already added 3 bigs to the roster, check your PM fool. yeesh

adrian, that $20 will take care of you for the rest of the season, i completely overlooked it - my bad.

oh yeah, ill be on the money $hot bench - c'mon is that really a question hahaha

nah, andrew you dont need to do that, people know who they are and i know we're full of players with integrit. with a million things on my mind, including temporarilly running the league for 2-3 hours while the commish was at the other gym site, my main concern for the teams ive brought it is that they play and get ref fees squared away. i dont have the best memory collecting from each player, let alone making sure the other teams have paid their dues already...see what im saying?

AND YES, Regulators are #1 because they defeated the #1 team :rolleyes
eyes.gif
but Money $hot knows thats only temporary as well Grittyman aka Adrian knows whats up - we're going to be a problem for yalls. :lol:
laugh.gif

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

Back
Top Bottom