CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

i think 8am, but i only say that since rock stated we can show up at 8am. dang u do get up early gritty for a weekend.

in regards to practice, i heard we are doing line drills and 3 man weaves...jk. i think its exactly as you stated, meet and greet and pickup games, i think thats the best way to assess the level and game play etc. but i assume rock has a plan worked out or at least an idea since he seems to know a lot about the league and organization of it.
FS JORDAN XI CONCORDS (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Quote:
ill show up a little bit earlier than 9am but hopefully i wont get lost...for some reason google map doesnt really know where the rec center is in walnut. is that area new?
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

@#%$ who let you decide for me? lol

DIBS ON #28 !!
"Im gonna be that seed that doesnt need much to succeed,
strapped with mad greed, and a heart that doesnt bleed"
-DMX

Quote:
dang u do get up early gritty for a weekend.
ACT MORE STUPIDLY
TEAM RAVENS
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

OHH SNAPS THE LIVING LEGEND SHATER STAR, SUP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!:wow:
***Sha77er S7ar I, CROATIANSTYLE ARE MY IDOLS***

SHA SEVEN SEVEN ERRRRRR

im faded.
-DMX

everyone who can't find the walnut rec center on google maps or whatever, i got directions for you

coming from the 10east.

1. get off grand, make a right
2. make a right on la puente road
3. walnut rec is on your right, right after the 2nd light.

coming from 60 (west or east)
1. get off grand, going toward walnut (make a left if your coming from east, and a right if your coming from the west or the 57n)_
2. make a left on la puente road
3. walnut rec is on your right, right after the 2nd light.
-DMX

sz L Jersey/shorts for me please
TEAM 909 x Soul Assassins x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

Damn yo I see a lot of mediums and larges being ordered.....please tell me that I'm not the only one over 6'ft
ACT MORE STUPIDLY
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

Cool, I don't have a problem going down to the 4 spot but normally I'm a 3.....hate playing the 5 but I have done it in the past
ACT MORE STUPIDLY
TEAM RAVENS​

haha grittyman, there are a number of 6 foot plus according to footclan whose bringing in his five players, which should be interesting.

so far i already received payment from bluesurferx and we had a lil run at the park, a couple days ago at the park. he's a legit baller, even though he looks like a soccer player, lol jk

the teams will look promising...

thanks

footclan - he doesnt want any of team SD!!!! 3-0 lol

whats up Sha77er S7ar I ?

jd58
TEAM-AF-ONE

hey me and my buddy can't make it out tomorrow, but we're down to play. we're both shooting guards.

Quote:
19) grittyman20, #32, XL
:wink:
wink.gif
ACT MORE STUPIDLY
TEAM RAVENS

YO what happen? i went up there and NO practice!! because of little league . drove up there for nothing.

^^man, there was like 15 of us there. we played a few pick up games at the outside courts until it got a lil too hot. you shouldve called - i assumed you werent going to make it thru coz of what you said. call me next time coz we gonna practice again.

it was an all in all good run - people seemed really enthusiastic about it and i really didn't expect such a great outcome. there were even a few not there so its going to get bigger

kobeeh, pm me your number/email.

sorry about that.

holy chit....did dude just post his math for real? :wow:
eek.gif

you better edit that, homey and hit the PM or sumthin. you're cruising for a buncha random NT wake-up+prank calls. :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Back
Top Bottom