CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

Is it too late to sign up? I'm interested in joining a league, and I know two other people who are interested too.

I'm 5'9-5'10, and I usually play the 2 spot. My jersey size is a large. I'll be living in Pomona by the time league starts, so getting there won't be an issue.

And I have a suggestion - maybe we should have a morning team and an afternoon/evening team, so if some people can't make it to evening games, they can still play in the morning.

Looking forward to playing with ya'll :smile:
smile.gif

Karmaloop Discount/Rep Code: JN15743

of course it aint too late to sign up...ill be leaving this open until the new season begins but it wont guarantee you a jersey. i may just order extra jerseys just in case though

skitzo, lemme know what jersey # you want and size, along with your friends...i;ll add you to the interest list.

1) Sha77er S7ar I - #26, large

2) bluesurferx - #1, medium

3) kenn e - #17, extra small

4) kobeeh - #21, medium

5) footclan + 6 - #11
a. player 1 - #3
b. player 2 - #26
c. player 3 - #55
d. player 4 - #9
e. player 5 - #18
f. player 6 -

6) airmag15 - #15

7) solesavage - #10

8 ) b0it0i23 - #20

9) Mw2889 - #91

10) tick32. (pending)

11) blackcat23mj - #23

12) NT lurker - don't matter

13) NT lurker's friend - don't matter

14) BaysickBeatz - #6, large

15) Mikey Chau - #7, medium

16) Heart and Hustle - #8, large

17) Joel West, #44 large

18 ) skitzo 31 - # ??, large
a. player 1 - #5, medium
b. player 2 - #42, large

19) grittyman20, #32, XL

yeah, i was thinking about the morning and evening teams. we'll sort that out as the interest progresses and practices as well.

also, it was nice to meet john aka bluesurferx - he can vouch for how legit the league is.

Quote:
also, it was nice to meet john aka bluesurferx - he can vouch for how legit the league is.
playing today :D
happy.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

rock, add #3 and #26 (he might be put on another team from you), #55 to my players list
I will die with no bullets in my holster

Sha77er S7ar I,

Add #5 - medium and #42 - learge

Thanks
Karmaloop Discount/Rep Code: JN15743

wait let me change my jersey size to small iM not sure how the jersey fits im like 5'6 140 lbs
joel west number 4 or 44

hey rocky, with what you said above about jerseys, will a medium fit me fine? (slender built, 5'10, 155-160lbs) if it fits like a jordan brand jersey and shorts (i also wear medium in nike apparel), medium should be fine for me, but if im gonna look like stockton then i guess large would be my best bet?

sorry to bug about the dumb jersey questions.

btw: just a random question about shoes; i know this should probably be posted in a review post (which i did) i was wondering if i could get a consensus from you guys personally. for those who own the lebron IVs, did you guys get true to size or .5 smaller? do u guys have narrow or on the wider-side feet? thanks!
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

hey rock, can you bring a sample of the jersey and shorts to get a sizing idea? i only ask bc i cant play in something too big. for my league i played in last year my friend got me a large and it was too big (so big my chest would show haha), but of course that jersey was really crappy and definitely not as nice as the ones pictured. im sure different brands/material fit differently. but that would be great if you didnt mind. thanks again bro!

let me know if you need assistance with all this since the sign up list is getting huge!!!

- andrew
FS JORDAN XI CONCORDS (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!

^yea maybe you shuld run Platinum cause you'll clearly stand out from the rest and then you'll be the only one taking the shots and that wouldn't be fair to errbody else playin time wise
I will die with no bullets in my holster

Yo I'm late on this post but I saw that you said it's not too late to sign up.....how can I get down?
ACT MORE STUPIDLY
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

hey solesalvage, haha didnt mean to get you all twisted. i just suggested that if you wanted there might be a platinum division and if you wanted you could probably run there. wasnt mean to call you out. hope that clears it all up. wasn't disrespecting or saying anything about your game bro. anyways hope to see you all there sat and hopefully we can figure out teams and everyone's game.

trust me, i aint saying im the shiit either. have a good one guys. see you on sat.
FS JORDAN XI CONCORDS (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Yo homey....

I'd like # 32 if isn't taken

I don't know about size cause I haven't copped any JB gear in a minute.

I am 6'2 about 195 maybe so I'm guessing XL?

I'll drop you an email later tonight....
ACT MORE STUPIDLY
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

I think 9am doggy
ACT MORE STUPIDLY
TEAM RAVENS​

good to here you are on board gritty, sounds like we got height up in here. look forward to meeting you all sat.

how long do you guys think this practice thing will run for? i think i need to be out by 12-12:30. i have a event i am suppose to be hosting in the afternoon. lets hope everyone shows up on time at 9am bright and early.

What time does the gym open?

Usually Sat morning I'm balling at my local LA Fitness @ around 7:30 so I'm used to getting up pretty early on the weekend.

Walnut is about 30-35 minutes away so thats not too bad.

Also, when you say "practice" what exactly are we planning on doing? I'm thinking about meet and greet, maybe some pickup to see the talent level and thats about it.....I hope you're not planning on running some 3 man weaves or footwork drills :lol:
laugh.gif
ACT MORE STUPIDLY
TEAM RAVENS

Back
Top Bottom