CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

Alright I'll take #91 than.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

count me in!

ok ill bring the moola at first practice. thanks for setting this up sha77er s7ar!! you are awsome dude. is it possible to hold practice on friday evenings or is the rec center closed at that time? i dont mean to sound like a picky @#%$ but I only ask only because on certain weekends ill be out in the San Fernando valley but dont leave until friday night. but yea if we can make practice somewhat flexible that would be awsome. but i can do the 15th if we cant have it on another day and since its the 1st practice.

just my input on game day times i would like to give my input for Sunday evening/night!!

as for team name, i suggest: Underdogs, Spartans, Venom, ballhogs or the name of Kobe's logo (the dagger logo) just ideas im throwing out.
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

^i think they may have other events throughout the week. practices will be simple stuff like lay up drills, shooting, warming up, and just maintianing fresh legs. after that we'll just be scrimmaging amongst ourselves or others there.

just lemme know in advance when you cant make practice, no biggie.

and when it comes to league games, if you guys agree on a certain weekend you cant make it, lemme know so we can arrange the schedules. we're given 1 bye week so we can use that. remember, this is your league. you paid for it so its to your discretion :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
originally posted by solesavage
Is this the gym where we will practice & play the games?

WALNUT REC CENTER
21303 La Puente Rd.
Walnut, CA 91789

yes, thats where we will be practicing and having the league.

[quteporiginally posted by blackcat23mj
well ill give my input now for the GAME DAY day and time (i am free only Sunday evening/night...so 6pm please, i hope everyone is good for that day and time also!)

i will be able to make it to the 1st practice. if we cant have practice on friday nights, i will not be able to make it out to some of the sat. morning practices but ill be there for the first. thanks again!!

i look forward to meeting you guys and playing. see you guys soon. peace

cool ill put us in for the evening slot, but i believe that last game is at 5pm and ends at 6pm, still cool with you?

Quote:
originally posted by Kobeeh
[/quote]

5pm Sunday sounds great for game time and day. thats perfect!!!

oh yea for my jersey, if they fit like Jordan Brand apparel (larger than normal) i would like a medium please in jersey and shorts.

did we have possible names for the teams? some of the other names i had are already taken by current teams (xplosion and global gym haha)

we could be called "Regulators" ... or "shatter star" in honor of the creator of this team. just suggestions. anyways thanks again!!
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!

hey forgot to put down my jersey size. medium please. thanks. can't wait to start practicing/playing.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

^i got you as #1

Quote:
5pm Sunday sounds great for game time and day. thats perfect!!!

oh yea for my jersey, if they fit like Jordan Brand apparel (larger than normal) i would like a medium please in jersey and shorts.

did we have possible names for the teams? some of the other names i had are already taken by current teams (xplosion and global gym haha)

we could be called "Regulators" ... or "shatter star" in honor of the creator of this team. just suggestions. anyways thanks again!!

Sha77er S7ar I, were you going to be at the gym tomorrow? i was thinking of dropping by and checking it out in the morning.

i'm down with regulators or money shot. don't care too much for whip it out. regulators would be first though. later.
TEAMCOWBOYS
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS

i think regulators or money shot would be the 2 choices and like blue said i like regulators (not bc i suggested it but it just sounds cool haha) so... i guess if we go with that name we better "regulate" otherwise we'd be regulatED...so with that said I look forward to practice next week. rocky do you take checks or would cash be much easier?

p.s. do we have a design for the jersey and shorts yet (aside from it being blk/red with pinstripes like the Bulls jersey)? did anyone make renderings etc or will it just be pinstripes with the team name across the chest? i only ask bc the yhatus jersey looked all crazy with design and pictures. just curious. thanks

blueusrferx,
nah, i woke up kinda late haha

you could come drop by tomorrow, sunday, because ill be there from 9am-4pm. i got a couple games at 9am and 10am to play but hit me up and ill show you around.

if youre interested, pm me and ill give you my cell number.

oh yeah, blackcat, either check or cash is fine and i'll be getting a template of our jerseys by wednesday next week. thanks again for keeping this thing in check. nice to see ya guys are dedicated.

peace

edit

Money Shot and Regulators it is! haha

hey how are we deciding who is going to be on what team? i thought one of them was going to be in the platinum division?
TEAMCOWBOYS
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS

In response to your question, I live near Westwood and UCLA.
Hit me up if you need penny foams! Check out my listing on iss under tyclef (Jordans, forces, air max etc.)
[email protected]

i would like to be on team regulators please. i like the team name (not because i came up with the name...haha who am i kidding)

im fine sticking with gold division. haven't played competitively in over 1.5 years and only recently started doing local once a week pickup games.

hey rocky, awsome logos you came up with. money shot logo looks really nice!

I might need to play on Money Shot because those Charlotte jerseys are the GOAT.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

I think for the first season we should start off in the GOLD League, only because we haven't played together as a squad, but to be honest it doesnt really matter to me.
I've ran in pretty competitive leagues in OC, played against Tony Gonzales, Sean Rooks, and Troy Palmalu*spelling check.

I think the RAIN MAKERS would have been a dope name. Regulators & Money Shot sounds a little corny.

DS Air Force 180 Barkley's/ Zoom Lebron II/ Rare Dunks SIZE 11

Back
Top Bottom