[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Man re-watching the highlights, Kaeding is just awful
laugh.gif

One kick just went straight right.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

didn't look at the SN before i quoted. got me.

theres no point in arguing with jets fans my friend, all i know is it'll be a good game, but the jets arent an elite team like the chargers. plain and simple. all these "hardcore" jets fans will stop running their mouths after sunday.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Damn I feel sorry for LT, I thought this was a now or never year for the Chargers.

Rex and Sanchez are made men in NY now.
With all the misfortunes that had happened to the Jets this season, I'm surprised we made it this far. I never thought the Jets could evermake it to the AFC game.

I don't think people are expecting a superbowl appearance, but people are def shocked.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

J Dilla...I think you're the one that needs to go to sleep and wake up on Sunday night. At least by then you won't be dreaming anymore thinking that the Jets are that much beter. By that time you'll realize the Chargers are better.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^nycknicks105: Just making the playoffs was already a win for myself and a lot of other Jets fans I know. So, the AFC game is icing on the cake X 3.

Defense wins championships. it allows The Jets to make a few mistakes on offense as long as the defense comes through on the next series. We held the Chargersto only 2 TD's (so much for their high powered offense). We need to do the same against the Colts. If we can bring SOME pressure to Manning and make himuncomfortable in the pocket (and make him move out of the pocket) we can win

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Damn I feel sorry for LT, I thought this was a now or never year for the Chargers.

With all the misfortunes that had happened to the Jets this season, I'm surprised we made it this far. I never thought the Jets could ever make it to the AFC game.

I don't think people are expecting a superbowl appearance, but people are def shocked.

+1 agree totally, especially after the first Bills game. Losing Jenkins and Sanchez throwing 5 int's no way did I think this team was playoff bound. Thenwe lose to ATL in a 'do or die' situation, I was ready to call them "Same ol' Jets". Such an up and down year for them, what an excitingseason win or lose next week.

GO JETS!

Sanchez is gonna be getting so much (more) A grade poon in NYC when the season ends...The life of a quarterback

^that's foul though.
from all accounts and even from the reaction of people in the stands...he didn't do anything wrong.

Jets Fans arrested at the Jets vs Chargers game for chanting Jets. Guy gets arrested early in the 3rd Quarter before they even started winning. I was surprised as everyone else in the video that he was taken away. This guy was obnoxious but didn't deserve to be arrested. In fact moments before this this woman in a wheelchair asked him to come down and she slapped him in the face and said shut the **** up. He did nothing and just walked back to his seat with his wife. This may have premeditated the police to come down in the first place. So i guess insult to injury...slapped in the face and yanked before he saw his team come back and win.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...himself-arrested?urn=nfl,214227&cp=4#comments

other comment(can't verify truthfulness though)
We were right behind this guy at the game. The whole story is he was yelling JETS JETS JETS the entire game... no big deal... just a fan... not drinking... not cussing.... just cheering for his team. HOWEVER... there were two NFL Marketing execs right behind us (we were between the Jets Fan and the NFL guys) that he was annoying. They flagged a security guard, the security guard got the cops, the cops (with handcuffs already out) told him to walk to the top of the stairs to speak with them, he said "no, I am not doing anything wrong". He turned around and called out the NFL guys.... it escalated from there. Was it right for him to be arrested? No. Could the situation have been avoided? YES. All in all a bummer situation.

wow.
that's foul

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Defense wins championships. it allows The Jets to make a few mistakes on offense as long as the defense comes through on the next series. We held the Chargers to only 2 TD's (so much for their high powered offense). We need to do the same against the Colts. If we can bring SOME pressure to Manning and make him uncomfortable in the pocket (and make him move out of the pocket) we can win
Hopefully you guys can.

Back
Top Bottom