[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Wasn't the call on the field a fumble? I thought for you to turn over a call on the field u need conclusive evidence that you got the call wrong
are you remedial? honestly answer the question ... you have consistently spewed garbage this entire day ... if thats you in your avy, use aneraser on them wack $*! tattoos and read the bible ...

Wasn't the call on the field a fumble? I thought for you to turn over a call on the field u need conclusive evidence that you got the call wrong
Exactly why it was sus to begin with.

Just look at that last slow motion replay.

That Call Was Straight B.S

Shonn Green
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

are you remedial? honestly answer the question ... you have consistently spewed garbage this entire day ... if thats you in your avy, use an eraser on them wack $*! tattoos and read the bible ...

%^&* you mother. You are a terrible S_ talker on so many levels

Jets are going to have to pass a lot today to keep things honest, trust Sanchez to make some plays just give him some protection.

are you remedial? honestly answer the question ... you have consistently spewed garbage this entire day ... if thats you in your avy, use an eraser on them wack $*! tattoos and read the bible ...

Are you still mad how the Vikes handled your cowboys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Are you still mad how the Vikes handled your cowboys
laugh.gif

Dude, that's all it is my man

Will all of you stop it with all this fuss? Focus on the game...fools be takin this internet thing too serious King you need a chill pill stop being so
mad.gif
its only a one td game have more faith in your team.

I wish our play calling was a little better. Thomas Jones is playing terrible today. I want to start to complain about Sanchez, but I keep reminding myselfthat he's only a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom