[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle
laugh.gif

If the Chargers go up two TD's this game is over. Jets offense is stale as @#@@

tired.gif
They have too many recieving options

Only way they can win is if they let Sanchez throw the ball...

Blitzing and running the ball all game doesnt seem like its going to work vs this team

Running the ball isnt effective! Chargers have to many rush stoppers! Looks like Mark has to start throwing the ball and giving us some picks!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by AG 47

Well.... their goes my confidence in this team

That was quick. Still PLENTY of football left.
Dude is obviously a bandwagoner

Kill yourself u chump. We ARE NOT a better team than the Chargers and for us to win we have to play a perfect game, we look far from perfect on the offensive end right now. Watch your mouth boy

Son you made that statement after 3 gotdamn snaps. Didn't you just have a giants sig too?

N_ didn't I tell you kill yourself? Sorry but I have 2 sigs this one and my knicks/yankees joint. Stop talkin out the back of your Levi's boy

Yooooo...that Lights Out sign with dude flipping the switch made me kind of uncomfortable.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Well.... their goes my confidence in this team

That was quick. Still PLENTY of football left.
Dude is obviously a bandwagoner

Kill yourself u chump. We ARE NOT a better team than the Chargers and for us to win we have to play a perfect game, we look far from perfect on the offensive end right now. Watch your mouth boy

Son you made that statement after 3 gotdamn snaps. Didn't you just have a giants sig too?

I tatooed my girls name on me. Anything I say from now on is NULL & VOID NULL & VOID NULL & VOID NULL & VOID NULL & VOID NULL & VOID NULL & VOID NULL & VOID NULL & VOID
completely agree my man. Peace.

I see nothing but Kenny Rogers roasts for this dude KingFoamNYC in his S&T future for the nonsense hes been spouting off lately
laugh.gif

Sanchez sucks.

Has handcuffed an otherwise damn good team. This year will not end a success but a missed opportunity.

Chargers aren't taking advantage of the Jets unaccomplished Offense! F&@# them up Chargers! Let's go get some sun in Miami on Feb 7

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Game over.

Cowboys O-Line is rancid.

That's what Allen/Edwards said.

Fixed that for you.

Like I said in a previous thread, if you have a problem with me, PM me and we can handle this accordingly.

No need to quote everything I say like a little girl.

Jets don't let Sanchez run ANY plays down the middle, its either a soft play action toss to the RB or a throw to the edge.

With that said, sick recovery.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom