Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Litesole-big ups to you fam. You for your spot in NT HOF.

Anyway I canyt judge this shoe until I see it in color
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Everyone who is bashing the 23 should just wait for actual pics before they start to judge.Just chill.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I hope these attitudes are the same towards this shoe... when it releases.

Same thing happens every year. :lol:
laugh.gif

They look like the d-wade's..personally..will not give my opinion till real "production" pics release..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I don't even need a actual pic to determine an UGLY shoe but watch when the actual pic does surface it's going to make the XX3 look worst :lol:
laugh.gif

230 for these? if its true...i'd rather spend that on a prostitute...with the risk of catching something
"I rip and I rhyme..I rhyme and rip..this is the way a Dylan spits"

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

From the picture posted, I'll pass. Hopefully when we get actual pictures I will change my mind because in my opinion this should be a historical shoe.

Quote:
Prototype picture or not, I remember when a new Air Jordan shoe was by far undoubtedly a classic the 1st time you laid eyes on them.
:wow:
eek.gif
, people loved it and still do.

XIV - Love/Hate. It is still that way, since these were around forever when they originally came out and when they came out as a retro.

XV - Really, it seems that nobody likes this shoe.

XVI - I remember a lot of people that liked Jordan's call these "Payless Shoes", the gimmick of the removable shroud was not succesful. People like it now, but if it were to retro would it be popular?

XVII - Not a lot of people liked these or their $200 price tag.

XVIII & XIX - These two were not well received by NT or the general public.

XX - NT'ers love this shoe, myself included, but I never heard anyone say anything good about this shoe in person.

XXI & XXII - Nice and simple, back to basics type shoes that landed on sales racks.

I was too young or simply don't remember the response to the I-VIII (My own response, not others). As far back as I could remember in real life (AJ IX) or my online life (AJ XVII), every Jordan has been met with skepticism. Sure some have become classics, but I don't think any Jordan was seen as being and "Instant Classic".

If you say Jordan's were a Classic the first time you laid eyes on them, you are either too young to remember or you are formulating an opinion based on a nostalgic fantasy.

Personally, I will wait until I see a better pic and then until I hold the shoe in my hands to come up with a conclusion.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

they look ok, it seems like they don't live up to the hype though. all this wait for a mediocre looking shoe. i buy newer jays mostly for ballin though so i really don't care how ugly they are, i just wanna ball outta control
Team Pacific Northwest​

i think this is only a decoy.. people will be expecting this and when the day the shoes actually drop.. we'll be amazed.. this shoes is just too simple..

Quote:
I was too young or simply don't remember the response to the I-VIII (My own response, not others). As far back as I could remember in real life (AJ IX) or my online life (AJ XVII), every Jordan has been met with skepticism. Sure some have become classics, but I don't think any Jordan was seen as being and "Instant Classic".
ing with the IV or 89's, as they were known back in the day, it was the same thing every year: "Those things look like moon boots!" Personally, since I started in 1989, I have loved every Jordan on first sight, except for the XV. These are no different. I can't wait for a color pic! Of course, back then, you really didn't see them before they hit the shelves, or Mike wore them in the All Star Game...unless you made nice with the managers and they let you look at the catalogs.

Peace,
J
Check Out My Auctions for Jordans & SB's!!​

In response to ooIRON MANoo, I am NOT a young kid who didn't grow up watching MJ play. Nor am I someone who grew up not knowing what the latest AJ release was. Nostalgia fantasy? I doubt it very much. Some of those aforementioned shoes, I really was amazed at the very first time I saw a picture of them. But in regards to some of these newer AJ shoes, they don't even come close to the splendor of the earlier models of MJ in his playing days.

Of course, that's just my opinion, but the retros speak for themselves, they may be of piss poor quality but people still clamor for them. I don't think nostalgia fantasy is the issue here. Look over some of those What are Your Favorite Jordan replys. Most of them as I mentioned were 1-14.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Quote:
Gimme a break...formulate your own damn opinion!

I was waiting for the heavy weights to confirm if that was actually the XX3 genius, nice try though.

Quote:
*dont believe *bleep* i say.. im just a guy with 20 posts.

*but if this is the 23.. i want all the glory
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = JordanHead2::.
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom