Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

These should be easy for everyone to get. I just let my 2004s go for $10 to the local second hand shop.

02CD1BAC-9257-4DB4-BBDF-00A783CAB7C1.jpeg

Maybe it's just me and in full disclosure I haven't seen these in person yet, but the ashy looking, low nap on the "suede" toe box is keeping me on the fence. I have the 05 version and that suede is nice.

Maybe it's just me and in full disclosure I haven't seen these in person yet, but the ashy looking, low nap on the "suede" toe box is keeping me on the fence. I have the 05 version and that suede is nice.

I decided to wear mine for MJ Monday, and Idk what the '05 suede feels like, but the leather/suede is super soft. Personally, I like it.

Looks like a good job.. will be wearing my 05's on Thursday.. mostly for maintenance lol. If you guys hate the glue stuff be glad you never copped 05's; they were done so so well but glue was definitely a thing but it never bothered me.

Glue tends to spread once you press down on it, unless you want them to use less glue and the teeth separate.

Just went to my local finishline on my break to get my raffle ticket and I was first one to put in a raffle ticket for these today and this was at 3pm he told by midday tomorrow if he don’t run out of the tickets that whoever put in for the raffle will get a guaranteed pair *fingers crossed*

This are gonna be fcfs. Do you guys see these sitting?
That's a really good question. You just never know anymore with these releases. Like I thought the Black and Red 13's would move and there is still basically a full size run on Eastbay/FTL online. I just don't think some of these models mean anything to the young generation that buys the sneakers. I'm 36 and these definitely have meaning to me. There really does not seem to be any hype around this release though. What do the rest of y'all think?

Well from what I see around it looks like a no most people I talk to who are in to sneakers are not really gunning for these

That's a really good question. You just never know anymore with these releases. Like I thought the Black and Red 13's would move and there is still basically a full size run on Eastbay/FTL online. I just don't think some of these models mean anything to the young generation that buys the sneakers. I'm 36 and these definitely have meaning to me. There really does not seem to be any hype around this release though. What do the rest of y'all think?

I never know what's going to sit and what's going to sell. What that means is that I often end up paying retail (never more than that... f that), but at this point it's better than just not having them at all. Basically between 1993 (when I really started getting into shoes) and 2014 I missed out on most of the shoes I wanted (poor/in college/both/bots, etc), so now I pretty much go for stuff on release day because I still catch L's on retros of stuff I've wanted for years, as well as new releases sometimes. I guess it's like the bit of extra money I spend now offsets the money I didn't spend (or have) before. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TL: DR; I go for pretty much everything on release day if I want it badly, because I've missed out on so much.

I never know what's going to sit and what's going to sell. What that means is that I often end up paying retail (never more than that... f that), but at this point it's better than just not having them at all. Basically between 1993 (when I really started getting into shoes) and 2014 I missed out on most of the shoes I wanted (poor/in college/both/bots, etc), so now I pretty much go for stuff on release day because I still catch L's on retros of stuff I've wanted for years, as well as new releases sometimes. I guess it's like the bit of extra money I spend now offsets the money I didn't spend (or have) before. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TL: DR; I go for pretty much everything on release day if I want it badly, because I've missed out on so much.[/QUOTEI
I totally agree. That's how I am. One thing I will never do though, is pay resell. It's a gamble to take chances on release day thinking the sneakers will sit.

Where you seeing a full size run on Black/Red 13s? Those disappeared some time ago

I'm gonna go to the mall after work on Thursday and see...hopefully use VIP and WC coupons. I'm betting they'll still be there, otherwise I'll order online

Back
Top Bottom