Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

I never realized how awesome the 05s were and that was the only Last Shot I had (albeit gs). I do remember that velvety soft lining doe.

I got mine today. They’re okay. I like how the vent acfully does provide breathability and isn’t just for show. The only other pair of 14s I have are the Ferrari’s and the vent is just for show. It’s nothing mind blowing, just something small I noticed. The leather is plush but the nubuck/suede isn’t anything special. Pretty standard. They are comfortable. I’ll send them back if I hit on the Travis Scott’s. Which means in all actuality I’ll be keeping them.

The Travis Scott 4s just aren’t the type of shoes I get lucky on. My big money/luck moments consist of getting a pair of zebra Yeezy’s on Eastbay and getting a pair of satin shattered backboards on finish line. I don’t do too bad on surprise drops so far but I missed out on OW1s by a hair. Maybe I’ll get lucky and catch a surprise drop on these. I used to be able to get pairs on restocks pretty easily but lately I just get error messages no matter how early I am. I’ve never won a raffle at any story and have never been chosen on the draw.

I got mine today. They’re okay. I like how the vent acfully does provide breathability and isn’t just for show. The only other pair of 14s I have are the Ferrari’s and the vent is just for show. It’s nothing mind blowing, just something small I noticed. The leather is plush but the nubuck/suede isn’t anything special. Pretty standard. They are comfortable. I’ll send them back if I hit on the Travis Scott’s. Which means in all actuality I’ll be keeping them.

The Travis Scott 4s just aren’t the type of shoes I get lucky on. My big money/luck moments consist of getting a pair of zebra Yeezy’s on Eastbay and getting a pair of satin shattered backboards on finish line. I don’t do too bad on surprise drops so far but I missed out on OW1s by a hair. Maybe I’ll get lucky and catch a surprise drop on these. I used to be able to get pairs on restocks pretty easily but lately I just get error messages no matter how early I am. I’ve never won a raffle at any story and have never been chosen on the draw.

This post took a hard left

Looks like it. Not everyone is good photographer on Instagram.

He must have doubled up.

The photo is way to saturated. I gotta see this shoe in person. The suede don't look buttery smooth to me.

Wasn’t “buttery smooth” on the OGs either. Just suede/nubuck. Jeez what are you guys expecting this shoe to be?

Last edited:
Wasn’t “buttery smooth” on the OGs either. Just suede/unbuckle. Jeez what are you guys expecting this shoe to be?
I'm expecting a shoe with Damm good craftmanship. I had a 2005 14s those retros were damm near good.

JB knowingly skimps on quality, craftmanship and performance but still charges a premium for the pay to play ratio.

Go grab the recent desert Storm/brown 14s. Them joints are terrible. they definitely went with cheap materials but still charging $190 for the shoe. Which I know it's not worth it.

When I buy something from JB I know what I'm getting and not getting from a retro. They are suppose improve the shoe with slight modifications. Not cut corners with on quality.

If you know about the XV fiasco you'll be skeptical as hell with any OG retro JB puts out .

What’s up with the toe?? I think it’s a filter blur or something

His iPhone's portrait mode messed up on figuring out what the shape of the object in the foreground was. Happens a lot with smartphone portrait shots.

I wonder if a suede brush will liven up the appearance and nap on the toe box of the 2018 version.

It would need to be a longer hair suede/nubuck for that to work.

Any discounts floating around? I have a feeling these will sell like the Bred 13’s. No need to pay $200, when you can pay $120.

Ain't no shame in his game.

Keep in mind JB said they bring down the volume/production of retros they will be offered in 2018. Good luck finding a pair for $120.

I was blinsided by the patent bred 9s. Thought that was gonna be a baby sitter, jb caught me slipping.

05s were better than the OG to me, thats a rare feat. They had a luxury velour sockliner joints were so plush

20150517-6B85-4FA5-9682-197C27A399C8.jpeg

Based on supposed production numbers I don't see $120...I could see a discount but not that low. Still surprised the Bred 13s hit discount

Any discounts floating around? I have a feeling these will sell like the Bred 13’s. No need to pay $200, when you can pay $120.
There's a 20% OFF coupon live on ebay now:
Coupon code: PICKDADSGIFT

Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 20% discount off a minimum purchase of $50, valid from 7:00 AM PT June 6, 2018 until 7:00 PM PT on June 6, 2018.
Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca, and will be capped at a maximum value of $100.
*Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.
Props to @ady2glude707 for the post

the shape is really terrible on these wow straight banana ... I want these based off my nostalgia from having the ogs and I never complain about ogs vs retro but these are looking really bad to me smh

the shape is really terrible on these wow straight banana ... I want these based off my nostalgia from having the ogs and I never complain about ogs vs retro but these are looking really bad to me smh
Like I said earlier, both shark teeth lift off the ground, but let dudes in here tell it they are the same shape. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom