Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Mine still says preparing to ship as well.
100% possible. They canceled an order on me last week due to a billing discrepancy and recalled the package after it was already out for delivery.
Whats the billing discrepancy?? As far as i know once a cc is charged the merchant gets paid if an issue arises after the fact then you deal with the cc company

If a merchant thinks a transaction is fraudulent that should be handled BEFORE any transaction is made! They shouldnt be denying service to anyone

And for those ppl whose orders getting cancelled, other than the email how is nike explaining the cancelation? How do they determine if you did "cheat"
To me unless they can prove it detail by detail they shouldnt be canceling ppls orders just coz they "suspect" you of using unauthorized programs what if you obtain the product the regular way and they still cancel are you just SOL?
In Business aspect money is money!
I dont get why nike is investing resources the wrong way

Mine still says preparing to ship as well.
100% possible. They canceled an order on me last week due to a billing discrepancy and recalled the package after it was already out for delivery.
Whats the billing discrepancy?? As far as i know once a cc is charged the merchant gets paid if an issue arises after the fact then you deal with the cc company

If a merchant thinks a transaction is fraudulent that should be handled BEFORE any transaction is made! They shouldnt be denying service to anyone

And for those ppl whose orders getting cancelled, other than the email how is nike explaining the cancelation? How do they determine if you did "cheat"
To me unless they can prove it detail by detail they shouldnt be canceling ppls orders just coz they "suspect" you of using unauthorized programs what if you obtain the product the regular way and they still cancel are you just SOL?
In Business aspect money is money!
I dont get why nike is investing resources the wrong way

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT NIKE HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON. THEY AREN'T OBLIGATED TO SELL US SHOES. SURE WOULD MAKE THE SHAREHOLDERS MAD THOUGH :lol: .

BLAMING IT ON BOTS MEANS THEY DON'T HAVE TO GIVE OUT THE "I'M SORRY, HERE'S 15% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER" COUPONS ANYMORE :lol:

Did any vultures end up snagging a pair at @21Mercer after everyone picked up their RSVPs?  There were about 25 people waiting across the street around 1:00pm when I walked by. 

Pick up window was 12:00pm to 7:00pm

Thread is hilarious So much speculation about what is/should happen. Just sit back and watch your order status and know that they arent yours until they are in hand.*cues DJ to put on Shook Ones Pt 2"

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT NIKE HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON. THEY AREN'T OBLIGATED TO SELL US SHOES. SURE WOULD MAKE THE SHAREHOLDERS MAD THOUGH :lol: .

BLAMING IT ON BOTS MEANS THEY DON'T HAVE TO GIVE OUT THE "I'M SORRY, HERE'S 15% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER" COUPONS ANYMORE :lol:
Yes this is true but they should refuse service BEFORE any service is done not after cc is already charged

Pretty obvious Nike has been collecting large pools of data the last couple of releases to start filtering correctly. Sure it was the expense of a couple innocent bystanders, but this cancellation mess is only going to get worse.

Has anyone ordered from officially sole collector on Instagram they have DB3s for $275 but you can't use PayPal

Last edited:
update - since it seems like this thread is going to be about canceled orders, im removing the bot provision. if you know someone I blocked from this thread that wants back in, tell them to PM me.
That's cool, but can you extend the ban to now include "salt,salty, saltines, saltiest , and any derivative of the word". It's been used in almost every other post...

Back
Top Bottom