Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

to each his own

Actually, Nike does get to set the rules. When they decide the bots are cheating, it pretty much is.

I've managed to get every shoe I've wanted to this year (thanks to the lower demand in the UK), so no salt on my end, but you come across as an incredible douche and are as annoying a poster as there is.

Actually, Nike does get to set the rules. When they decide the bots are cheating, it pretty much is.

I've managed to get every shoe I've wanted to this year (thanks to the lower demand in the UK), so no salt on my end, but you come across as an incredible douche and are as annoying a poster as there is.
cool 8)

go check nike.com to see if your order shipped

i haven't got my last 2 shipping emails but they show up as shipped now on ndc.

im crying im so happy

my man did u do anything different when u ordered multiples? switch up cc, address, not log in, anything?

Just got shipment confirmation!

happy.gif
congrats. hopefully you wear them

Yes this is true but they should refuse service BEFORE any service is done not after cc is already charged
I see it like when olympic athletes get caught using PEDs.  The athletes still get awarded the medal, but then the Olympic Committee strips them/takes back the medal when positive tests surface.   You cheat and get caught, you get your **** taken away. 

I'm sure there are some people who've gotten away with using B_ts and still getting their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom