Condoms UNappreciation...Yes I'm Mad

Ain't nothing better than some raw kitty .
pimp.gif

DUREX!!!! i swear by em....trojans arnt a bad back up tho....just remember, as eddie griffin told us, "flip those ribs inside out, now her pleasure isyour pleasure!" lmao

That must suck if you have to stop every 5 mins to check whats going on down there. Maybe the condom isn't fitting you well???

Lifestyles is the setup rubber....if u wanna have a seed, then u rock those....trojan supras did the job for me when I was using them but if she on the pill,then u need not use them anymore

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Alright so I'm 18 and still live with my folks, I had the house to myself so I invited my girl over. Later on in the evening both of us started getting freaky, so I throw her on the bed like I'm on some hulk status and put on a condom. Everything is going good for like the first 5 minutes and I pull out to get a better position and I realize my rubber is strapped around the middle of my wood like a tube top....
mad.gif
So I'm kinda heated but I'm like oh well and I grab another one. I put that one on and start killing the poonany again and I pull out the first minute to make sure everything is good and I see it's still on there. So I continue on going for another 5 mins and my johnson slipped and once again the damn condom is broken..AGAIN. Now I'm getting real annoyed and my girl and I were like forget it lets just go raw since she's been on the pill for like 4 months. I hardly ever used condoms until now because my girl and I decided it would be better for both of us so we wouldn't put our future at risk.

I was using Lifestyles condoms, and obviously these things aren't working so what is the most reliable trusted condom brand??
Lifestyles are the worst!!! There is a reason they give them out for free...
i bought some lifestyle condoms a while back....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
there free!!!! and break!!!!

havent broken on me..yet
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
@ dudes recommending going raw.

Well, if you two have been together for a while, it's not all that bad.

But if you just started, I'd never ever trust a chick like that. I've heard too many stories about dudes saying their girls said they were on the pill,only to end up tipping for life.

Plus, the STIs.
sick.gif

i use condoms sometimes lol. but most likely she wasnt wet enough. been through it recently.. i went in.. for some reason a few minz into it.. things beganfeeling so much better .. realized it ripped while i was in her. she didnt realize so i went back in.. i know thats bad but screw it i was alreadii in it. iwonder how long before she found the other half of the condom lol

If they keep breaking, she ain't getting wet from you dude! It's called friction. Don't be a fool and go raw if she ain't on the pill.You're playing with your life and the baby's life if she gets pregnant. Oh yeah, Lifestyle is crap! Try Durex.

Back
Top Bottom