Condoms UNappreciation...Yes I'm Mad

Originally Posted by cjspida619

maybe he didnt get his girl wet enuff. that caused the friction to make the condom tear

Bingo.

smh.gif
@ the amount of people telling him to go raw.

Originally Posted by iMixedi

I was using Lifestyles condoms, and obviously these things aren't working so what is the most reliable trusted condom brand??
smh.gif
I got half a box for sale,
they're horrible, I lost a Jump cuz I made her take the morning after pill twice...
+!!! couldnt stick around until I figured out I needed bigger ones?
tired.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

these broads hop from 1 to the other
sick.gif
sickening.

Too big?? #%$?? If they we're too BIG then the head of my penis wouldn't be breaking the damn condom. I feel insulted...smh..condom too big
laugh.gif

Sounds like you need a Big Boy
f96e134f384ad4459b196c6b11939653_25266_400.jpg

Just go durex...

Although going raw feels good, you can't play with your life like that especially if you haven't gotten to know the chick. I'm not ready to have akid lol

Originally Posted by Brother Kweli

Too big?? #%$?? If they we're too BIG then the head of my penis wouldn't be breaking the damn condom. I feel insulted...smh..condom too big
laugh.gif

Sounds like you need a Big Boy
f96e134f384ad4459b196c6b11939653_25266_400.jpg

Just go durex... LMMAOOOOO I CANT BREATHE

Originally Posted by soltheman

smh.gif
@ dudes recommending going raw.
Well, if you two have been together for a while, it's not all that bad.
But if you just started, I'd never ever trust a chick like that. I've heard too many stories about dudes saying their girls said they were on the pill, only to end up tipping for life.

Plus, the STIs.
sick.gif
Seriously, them Subarus don't play.
sick.gif

Never come to NT for sex advice especially condoms, everybody goes raw

I can already see an abundance of future threads on NT about dudes girls being pregnant

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Originally Posted by soltheman

smh.gif
@ dudes recommending going raw.
Well, if you two have been together for a while, it's not all that bad.
But if you just started, I'd never ever trust a chick like that. I've heard too many stories about dudes saying their girls said they were on the pill, only to end up tipping for life.

Plus, the STIs.
sick.gif
Seriously, them Subarus don't play.
sick.gif

I don't like the new hatchback ones
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

maybe they are to big
laugh.gif

if lifestyles are too big then you have a major problem my friend
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but since ya girl is on the pill go raw but if you insist on using condoms use trojans my brotha!

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Trojans. I used the thin ones, with a shot of spermicidal lubricant. I'm about to get rid of my condoms though.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
please tell me that your girl is on the pill and notwanting to be a momma

no more sneakers for you bro
laugh.gif

yo what about those generic planned parenthood joints, anybody tried those, my noy has a glove compartment full of them lol

Originally Posted by firered18

yo what about those generic planned parenthood joints, anybody tried those, my noy has a glove compartment full of them lol
even if they were good quality, they wouldnt be now, you arent supposed to keep condoms in areas that heat up, that weakens the latex &increase the likelihood for them breaking

^^ lol they say that, but i keep at least 5 durex in my glove box at all times and they have never broken.....then again i use one like ery week sooooooo itsnot like they sittin round for toooo long.....

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I was using Lifestyles condoms, and obviously these things aren't working so what is the most reliable trusted condom brand??
smh.gif
I got half a box for sale,
they're horrible, I lost a Jump cuz I made her take the morning after pill twice...
+!!! couldnt stick around until I figured out I needed bigger ones?
tired.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

these broads hop from 1 to the other
sick.gif
sickening.

laugh.gif
you seem upset...

i can't believe so many of you recommend goin raw...all ya'll worried about are babies...STI's are out there also...

iMixedi wrote:
Alright so I'm 18 and still live with my folks, I had the house to myself so I invited my girl over. Later on in the evening both of us started getting freaky, so I throw her on the bed like I'm on some hulk status and put on a condom. Everything is going good for like the first 5 minutes and I pull out to get a better position and I realize my rubber is strapped around the middle of my wood like a tube top....
mad.gif
So I'm kinda heated but I'm like oh well and I grab another one. I put that one on and start killing the poonany again and I pull out the first minute to make sure everything is good and I see it's still on there. So I continue on going for another 5 mins and my johnson slipped and once again the damn condom is broken..AGAIN. Now I'm getting real annoyed and my girl and I were like forget it lets just go raw since she's been on the pill for like 4 months. I hardly ever used condoms until now because my girl and I decided it would be better for both of us so we wouldn't put our future at risk.

theres your problem
laugh.gif

Lifestyles?? man you mine as well use saran wrap. Stick to Trojan and avoid ultra thin on any brand

I don't know how all ya'll dudes is co-signing on them Durex's, to me them joints is horrible.Me myself, I'm a
Trojan Man.

Lifestyles
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom