Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

I really want to see pictures!!! I cant wait for these to drop! Looks like I have to get my camping chair ready and my snacks!!!

I really want to see pictures!!! I cant wait for these to drop! Looks like I have to get my camping chair ready and my snacks!!!

I think they saw what happened with the Space Jams taking away sales from the white/red 12's.
Cuz someone at FL told me that the CoolGrey's are dropping this holiday, and the Concords early next year

White/Black Air Jordan XI Retro 
nerd.gif
  confirmation? none?

There may be a reason why there is no product code for the White/Black Jordan 11 Retro (btw...can someone start a petition to stop calling them "Concords"...)

Also...just to be end to ANY speculation about the Jordan 11 Tees released for Holiday 2009...they were all, 100% for the Space Jam release...confirmed, without question, FACT!

The reason that the White/Black Jordan 11 is on the ADVERT TEE is because that was the colorway from the original advertising and JB did not want to alter that...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

There may be a reason why there is no product code for the White/Black Jordan 11 Retro (btw...can someone start a petition to stop calling them "Concords"...)

Also...just to be end to ANY speculation about the Jordan 11 Tees released for Holiday 2009...they were all, 100% for the Space Jam release...confirmed, without question, FACT!

The reason that the White/Black Jordan 11 is on the ADVERT TEE is because that was the colorway from the original advertising and JB did not want to alter that...

JM

JM coming correct, always giving us some, but never enough. Food for thought I guess, and people should stop calling them concords...

Back
Top Bottom