Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

this was kind of a disappointment as the first remastered, not impressive at all in person, there are like 5-6 sizes left at both the local FL and FNL

white cement's the winner for me. this is exciting news if the rumor is true. i can pull my 2012's out more often now.
See with how bad the quality was on the 2012, I just said screw it and started wearing it.

But another WC release would be fantastic.

Welp, apparently DTLR doesnt do debit returns only store credit, so I guess I'm stuck with my pair :lol:

I'm really being dramatic, it's a great pair to be "stuck" with. I'm just not in love with them, that may change a year from now like most of my shoes.

Welp, apparently DTLR doesnt do debit returns only store credit, so I guess I'm stuck with my pair :lol:

I'm really being dramatic, it's a great pair to be "stuck" with. I'm just not in love with them, that may change a year from now like most of my shoes.

or... you can just get the store credit :wink:

Im happy with this release, its special in alot of ways. Also first time i used ebates with ndc. Every little bit matters especially with these remastered prices.

wow those look horrendous...if the leather was actually on point (tumbled) the flaws wouldnt be so bad...honestly, if i didnt know any better i would claim fake...

Best of all, these are straight from NDC. Thanks, Nike. They're supposed to be emailing me next week about a resolution. I don't have my hopes set high, though.

I almost wanna wear these tonight

But i'm not doing anything Worthy to wear them for???

#TheStruggle 

It's the truth. Chicago Xs are coming back and they just retrod like 2 years ago. White cement 3s got the same quick treatment and they brought back the countdown pack OG colored pairs pretty quickly too.
the 3's are going away for a while.. how don't you know this admin ?

jordan 4 columbia GS review. no men's comparison in the vid but quality isn't as good as men's that's for sure.

Last edited:
They will, but I doubt it will happen this year. I'm hoping I'm wrong though, Ive owned 5 pairs of the 2012 retro just due to how easy the mesh yellows and how cheap they're made

You really needed 5 pairs of the same shoe?

Only grabbed two on the drop, the others were bought and worn until they yellowed and the sold and vice versa. My favorite shoe out of anything I've owned. I remember being 4 and wearing my dad's 99s around the house, that shoe just looked so cool to me then. Right now I only got two left though, one is starting to yellow, the others were sold to fund each other

I need to know why many people are still claiming the white cements 3's are coming out?  JB said they're going back in the vault, but I keep hearing theyre coming out.  Im calling BS (and I could be wrong) but I want to know why people are saying that

I always choose a white shoe over a black.

White OG IV > Black/Red IV
White OG V > Black/Red IV
White/Grape V > Black Grape V
White/Infra VI > Black/Infra VI
Hare VII > Bordeau or Raptor VII
8's arent for me no matter the color
So on and so forth
On 11 Mids I will take Gamma, Bred, SJ probably in that order over any whites though, but any low 11 over any mid

shipment from afew finally arrived - a few shipping hiccups but better that than random creasing

bring on the oreos!

Release day for these 4s in Brisbane, Australia. Was on business there and passed by a FL early last Saturday. These were raffle winners waiting to be called in to buy their shoes. The FL manager told me almost all retro Js sell out instantly by raffle.

Notice that almost everyone is Asian. Australia is about 10% Asian but in the two cities i spent time in, Sydney and Brisbane, the Asian population seems to be much higher than that, and the only people I saw wearing Js on the streets were Asian. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just an observation. I went into every Footlocker and Hype (an Aussie sneaker chain) I could in both cities, and never saw a single retro J sitting out waiting to be bought.

I had long ago decided to pass on these, but of course watching these folks copping their Js made me regret my decision, LOL, as I felt left out. But only while I was there.

Nothing new, if you attend any drop here in Italy the line is 99% if not 100% made by chinese an philippines ppl! 

I hope the bred and white cement Jordan 4 drop in a pack and have Nike Air on the back.

Knowing Jb retail would be $1000
roll.gif

Nike is crazy

if they release the cement and the bred 4s with nike air on the 

back the people will go nuts and lots of violence will be on the streets

Back
Top Bottom