College Rivalries Appreciation Vol. I REALLY @@*!#%@ HATE Tim Tebow

2zje2z4.jpg

2cp9hd4.gif

o35hv.jpg

^ Greg Jones was too big to be a RB. It wasn't fair that those middle schoolers had to try and tackle him.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dre, come on, get that Oregon/Oregon St off the list. They play for like a bag of nuts every year.
smh.gif

They don't deserve to be on any list unless we're talking about rivalries nobody gives a crap about.

Yeah FSU vs. UM is such a great rivalry right now
laugh.gif

The teams exchanged turnovers (nine total, five by FSU) and scores, keeping things close for most of the game.
Miami sure is on fire lately
eyes.gif

610x.jpg

Complete and utter pieces of trash. The only thing good about that school is their STD infested +@$%@$*. I swear Arizona fans hype their school up more thenanything and they always fall short. Not to mention Tucson is straight trash.

hansbrough_bloody.jpg

I don't know... I just have don't like them.

Clemson-South Carolina has a lot of hatred, I never got too into that though because I'm not from SC. But in terms of the games...it loses its luster alittle bit for me since we beat them like 70% of the time. I've just grown a little tired of how their fans continually claim that "next year" isthe year where they beat Clemson, it's kind of sad. Yawn.

Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dre, come on, get that Oregon/Oregon St off the list. They play for like a bag of nuts every year.
smh.gif

They don't deserve to be on any list unless we're talking about rivalries nobody gives a crap about.

smh.gif
Just because a rivalry doesn't mean anything to YOU doesn't mean it can't be appreciated.

UNC/Duke/NCSU
pimp.gif

NC A&T/NCCU
pimp.gif
NC heads know what's up.
bilde

laugh.gif

roll.gif
man i was at the game....that !$*% was too funny......
smh.gif
at a&tfor blowing the game....then getting emotional when central was celebrating....central security people pepper spraying our players
roll.gif

oh yea a&t vs wssu is a big rivalry....greensboro is going to be packed for that game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dfresh244

I'll tell you one thing. I HATE Arizona State with a passion.

Everything about them. The fans. The school. The ugly !+# colors. The mascot.

sick.gif
[table][tr][td]2003[/td] [td] Arizona State[/td] [td]28-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2004[/td] [td] Arizona[/td] [td]34-27[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2005[/td] [td] Arizona State[/td] [td]23-20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2006[/td] [td] Arizona State[/td] [td]28-14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2007[/td] [td] Arizona State[/td] [td]20-17[/td] [/tr][/table]
view.php

nance+2.jpg

ASU+Football+Poll+Update+Photo.jpg

goethel.jpg

And it won't stop anytime soon.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom