College Rivalries Appreciation Vol. I REALLY @@*!#%@ HATE Tim Tebow

Originally Posted by HotSpitta26

Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dre, come on, get that Oregon/Oregon St off the list. They play for like a bag of nuts every year.
smh.gif

They don't deserve to be on any list unless we're talking about rivalries nobody gives a crap about.

smh.gif
Just because a rivalry doesn't mean anything to YOU doesn't mean it can't be appreciated.

UNC/Duke/NCSU
pimp.gif

NC A&T/NCCU
pimp.gif
NC heads know what's up.
bilde

laugh.gif

roll.gif
man i was at the game....that !$*% was too funny......
smh.gif
at a&t for blowing the game....then getting emotional when central was celebrating....central security people pepper spraying our players
roll.gif

oh yea a&t vs wssu is a big rivalry....greensboro is going to be packed for that game
pimp.gif

Nah son, that was y'all ({}) *$% security....

How A&T police gon' spray their own players??? What type of !@#! was that????
laugh.gif

But yeah, I was at the game to. And I knew some !@#! was gonna go down when I saw our players runnign to the middle of the field to jump on y'all logo.Y'all really didn't have a choice but to fight, you can't let a team come in your house and do that...

ASU heads you are aware that Arizona leads Arizona State in the all time series in pretty much every sport right?

This is how you look after you let a quarterback named Kirby Freeman (go ahead and google him) lead your rivals to a fourth quarter comeback... in yourstadium.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE U!!!

Originally Posted by henz0

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Y'all MF'ers shouldn't have even been there....
indifferent.gif

This is how you look after you let a quarterback named Kirby Freeman (go ahead and google him) lead your rivals to a fourth quarter comeback... in your stadium.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE U!!!
I was literally sick to my stomach after that *#@%...

X CRUMBLED....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dfresh244

ASU heads you are aware that Arizona leads Arizona State in the all time series in pretty much every sport right?

seinfeld.jpg

[Jerry Seinfeld] ...but...it's really not relevant here. [/Jerry Seinfeld]
It's kind of like a"What have you done for me lately?" type thing. We're better now. And we will be better for quite awhile. It's not your fault, so don't take it so seriously!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom