College Nters whats your gpa???

College is a *@!%! man, I've had to stay in the last two weekends just to study for exams, and i feel that none of this +!!$ is paying off. I'mthinking that my freshman gpa will be somewhere around a 2.7 I'm pushin for a 3.0 but its gonna be tough.

The average for engineers is around a 2.7-2.9, and all i need is a 2.0, to declare CE but back in high school it was like straight 4.0s and now i feel as if mystandards are far below what they should be.

So my college nters, engineers preferably, what is your gpa?
nerd.gif

I'm sitting at a 3.5-4.0 right now.

smh.gif
@ my English prof. It's the only class I'm getting below a 4.0 and she's a Fn B.

I'm a senior with a 3.0 GPA. I slacked off my freshman year when I was taking all the easy classes and so the past two years has really been hell withall of these upper division Biology courses on top of each other. Only two more semesters and I'm done though.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by Rafool

oh...its for college people
embarassed.gif
Get that #$!#!%!@ outta here, sike naw, if u think about it u can use this post to gauge how much hell college will put u through compared to highschool

haha yall makin me feel bad bout myself... i went through some things last semester so my gpa is pretty low... not even gonna post it
laugh.gif

Man my first semester of college didnt go well. I really need to bring my gpa up so im trying to take some easy but not useless classes, Anyone got somereccomendations?

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

College is a *@!%! man, I've had to stay in the last two weekends just to study for exams, and i feel that none of this +!!$ is paying off. I'm thinking that my freshman gpa will be somewhere around a 2.7 I'm pushin for a 3.0 but its gonna be tough.

The average for engineers is around a 2.7-2.9, and all i need is a 2.0, to declare CE but back in high school it was like straight 4.0s and now i feel as if my standards are far below what they should be.

nerd.gif

Yeah I'm an Electrical Engineering major in my Junior year, skating by with a 2.82. Engineering FTW.
pimp.gif

I got a co-op job making pretty good money now. At the time i applied my gpa was only 2.95 and i got offers from General Motors and General Electric just toname a few and my gpa was below a 3.0. With Engineering, your gpa is given a lot more leniency than say....Business. Believe me though, if you want to workfor those oil companies or some of the Dow Jones companies, a 3.5+ will have you making 70+k right out of college....Bachelors only. Then you can proceed tostack your F.E., P.E. and masters in engineering or business on top of that.

Only major where you can easily find a job with a low gpa
laugh.gif
Your school's reputation in the Engineering world and work experience also helps man. If your an engineer, dont trip if your gpa is sub 3.0. Everyone else,with the current state of the economy.....R.I.P.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

College is a *@!%! man, I've had to stay in the last two weekends just to study for exams, and i feel that none of this +!!$ is paying off. I'm thinking that my freshman gpa will be somewhere around a 2.7 I'm pushin for a 3.0 but its gonna be tough.

The average for engineers is around a 2.7-2.9, and all i need is a 2.0, to declare CE but back in high school it was like straight 4.0s and now i feel as if my standards are far below what they should be.

nerd.gif

Yeah I'm an Electrical Engineering major in my Junior year, skating by with a 2.82. Engineering FTW.
pimp.gif

I got a co-op job making pretty good money now. At the time i applied my gpa was only 2.95 and i got offers from General Motors and General Electric just to name a few and my gpa was below a 3.0. With Engineering, your gpa is given a lot more leniency than say....Business. Believe me though, if you want to work for those oil companies or some of the Dow Jones companies, a 3.5+ will have you making 70+k right out of college....Bachelors only. Then you can proceed to stack your F.E., P.E. and masters in engineering or business on top of that.

Only major where you can easily find a job with a low gpa
laugh.gif
Your school's reputation in the Engineering world and work experience also helps man. If your an engineer, dont trip if your gpa is sub 3.0. Everyone else, with the current state of the economy.....R.I.P.
Thanks for the advice fam, Engineering is extremely lenient with their grade point cuz these math and engineering classes aint no joke. Yea one ofthe Google guys graduated from Michigan, so they love to recruit Michigan Computer Engineers, so if I somehow magically make it outta here wit a decent gpai'll be set for the future.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom