College Life Appreciation vol Wanna go "Old School"

College life is ill. Making friends and building a click. Running 5 on 5 pick up games at the gym after classes/exams. Various experiences with women over your College Career. Learning new things about yourself you didn't even know. Irreplaceable experience really.

for those of you struggling with the sudies, I suggest mary. Will calm you down and eliminate the stress. Don't trip you won't die. I had one of the worst senior years in history but I eventually finished. have fun make relationships and do what you have to do.

If I learned anything from college, it's " it is what it is." Meaning you control only what you control. You can be proactive with your studies or you can BS and wait til the last minute. When you BS, don't cry when its time to do an all nighter. JUST DO IT! These will be the most trouble free times of your life even if your parents aren't helping and you're working to pay yourself through. You will look back on these days when you're sitting in an office at some point. So make sure you have fond memories.

for those of you struggling with the sudies, I suggest mary. Will calm you down and eliminate the stress. Don't trip you won't die. I had one of the worst senior years in history but I eventually finished. have fun make relationships and do what you have to do.

If I learned anything from college, it's " it is what it is." Meaning you control only what you control. You can be proactive with your studies or you can BS and wait til the last minute. When you BS, don't cry when its time to do an all nighter. JUST DO IT! These will be the most trouble free times of your life even if your parents aren't helping and you're working to pay yourself through. You will look back on these days when you're sitting in an office at some point. So make sure you have fond memories.

Preach. Finishing up my last semester at Hampton now.

MY LIFE IS PRETTY MUCH THE MOVIE OLD SCHOOL RIGHT NOW

Without getting too much into specifics, I went back to school for grad school after working for a few years. I'm at a not-so-traditional college in an urban setting with a brand new building and residence hall with about 600 student residents. My college days at fsu were pretty much my glory years, so when an opportunity arose to relive those glory days as somewhat of an RA type of position at my current school, I went for it. I am damn near 30 (kinda close to it but NOT there yet thankfully) living with a buncha undergrads with enough stories and experiences to write a book...

Lex, thats wassup bro! Be careful on senior night! We went to Jillians in Va Beach and I was way too turnt up.

Sleepy, you need a reality show!

View media item 300968
Some of the best years thus far. Way too many stories to share on here. Real life is the **** too, it's a different level of fun, but still fun if you make it. If you were about "that life" you will/can always be about "that life".

Every year since like... 18 has been progressively better than the previous one. It doesn't end in college my friends... :pimp:

I look back at my college days and miss all the fun memories I had. I had the the time of my life those 5 years.This 9-5 life sucks.

Didnt go to a dorm college so i didnt get the "college life" experience but i stayed at my brothers school at least 2 weekends a semester while he was there and it was cool but my best years are deff still happening. Im still 23 so maybe my view is skewed but going out with my boys now with actual money in my pocket cant be topped for me

View media item 300968
Some of the best years thus far. Way too many stories to share on here. Real life is the **** too, it's a different level of fun, but still fun if you make it. If you were about "that life" you will/can always be about "that life".

Every year since like... 18 has been progressively better than the previous one. It doesn't end in college my friends... :pimp:

repped, didnt know anyone else on here currently attended :smokin

I look back at my college days and miss all the fun memories I had. I had the the time of my life those 5 years.This 9-5 life sucks.QFT.
QFT. Michigan State treated me too well, time flew by by so does working a 9-5.

Going to school in the east coast was the best thing!

Went to school in Baltimore (I loved every bit of that city - Fed Hill on the reg).

- a 30 minutes ride to Dc, 1 hour to Philly, 3 hours to NYC, 2.5 hours to Atlantic city. At some point I was in each city to get smashed on the daily. I remember staying 4 days in a row in NYC hammered, I love Fordham U. I was in Georgetown U on the reg as well.
- wealthy Jewish chicks for bottle expenses lol
- getting ppl f'ked up
- making Long Island ice tea parties With the cheapest bottles
- off campus housing in the woods, had a dj set with like 1k watts speakers. Completely destroyed that spot!
- no curfew, no limit, no inhibition
- getting kicked of off campus housing for multiple complaints of loud music and people, the last straw was the party we threw during finals week lol.
- the spring break drives to Miami.
- being wanted by campus police for disruptions
- getting caught with a bottle on campus (underage drinking)
- open container charges in Philly
- Fights
-

*sigh*

Graduated last May. At least I live in New Orleans, so I don't miss it THAT much. 
laugh.gif

Get better Dookie!! (Devon Walker)

Nice cashus and MVP. I could never see myself finishing if I went to school in New Orleans or Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom