College Life Appreciation vol Wanna go "Old School"

went to gw, was a bubble even though it was in the city. ended up meeting and knowing better people off campus than on. greek life was even more of a bubble. girls were on point tho, lots of Jewish Indian girls enjoyed them. wish i lived in another part of the city though because foggy bottom/west end got old real quick and was super expensive. college was cool but glad its over with.

went to gw, was a bubble even though it was in the city. ended up meeting and knowing better people off campus than on. greek life was even more of a bubble. girls were on point tho, lots of Jewish Indian girls enjoyed them. wish i lived in another part of the city though because foggy bottom/west end got old real quick and was super expensive. college was cool but glad its over with.

I've been looking at GW and Vandy for graduate school

where are you going to school Soversotowel? Are you going to be in the dorms? If so you will be the man bc you'll be able to get liquor.

I was on the third floor 311. Did y'all still have the James Hall party? That **** was off the chain

that burger king was burned down my last yr I believe. I like what they did at Coliseum. I used to work at Footlocker there and Applebees across the street

Them womenz aka YAMBS :pimp:....one of the best things about college was you could get a girl so easy. I don't remember how many times I put on Love and Basketball to smash. I knew the movie word for word and was almost always in when they got back from prom and hit for the first time.

I also can't count how many times I cut class when a session was going on and Live or Madden was being played with money on the floor.

We did....and we killed it, lost visitation for the rest of the year and ended it for all the other freshman classes coming in :lol:

Its nice, but they're selling the mall, not making enough money and man what....came here on high school day in 09 and thats what sold me lol...yambz haven't disappointed

Howard in here ... The Real HU ... Get that Hampton stuff out here...

Listen man, the yambs, the crew, the memories, the frat, the school pride.

The Howard yambs >

"We Are..." 
nthat.gif

I went away to school for a short period of time, but in that time, it seems like I had memories for years :lol:. Video game wars and pranks. Check. I got my suite mate mad when I mixed lotion with hand sanitizer and put it in a condom (if you don't know what it looks like, I beg you to try it :lol:) and put it under his sheets. Let's say his reaction was less than stellar when he came back. I definitely had some good times at UB, before I came back to the city.

Good job ballahb finishing in 4 years. I switched majors spring of sophomore yr and wasted time. But it was a great time.

Ok Reece I know about them Howard yambz too. Y'all girls were more down to earth than ours. I made it up to homecoming a couple times went thru them towers. A few friends from Hs went there.

Beh, once I put shaving cream in a rubber and left it on my guys door knob. Another time I filled one of the giant garbage cans with water and detergent and leaned it against a dudes door. Flooded his whole room LMAO

Ahhhh the good ole days.

Good job ballahb finishing in 4 years. I switched majors spring of sophomore yr and wasted time. But it was a great time.

Ok Reece I know about them Howard yambz too. Y'all girls were more down to earth than ours. I made it up to homecoming a couple times went thru them towers. A few friends from Hs went there.

Beh, once I put shaving cream in a rubber and left it on my guys door knob. Another time I filled one of the giant garbage cans with water and detergent and leaned it against a dudes door. Flooded his whole room LMAO

Ahhhh the good ole days.

That garbage can prank :smokin. I would get up in the middle of the night and stare out my window waking up my roomate with the moolinght shining in. One night to **** with him, I started talking in this creepy demonic like voice (idk how, but it comes out that way :lol:) he jumped from his bed and was like chill with that :rofl:

Ahhhh the good ole days.

Respect bad man... Them towers had endless yambs

I never really had that "college experience" I was just concentrated on getting out, still am actually.
If I could go back to my freshman year I would of decided to stay on campus instead of at home. That's the reason why I feel like I missed out on a lot.
same here but in high school

I'm in love with my life right now.

...Besides the constant stressing about exams/papers :lol:

man college is hard af

College wasn't hard, it was just full of ******** and nonsense.
I'm not much of a classroom person, I prefer actually doing things so college was torture. Plus Engineering, at least electrical, was unforgiving.
My average week during the term that didn't involve midterms such was as follows:
M-F
Wake up at 5-6
Do homework/lab work/study things that weren't covered in the class but needed to be known anyways
Go to class/work
Come home at 5-6
Do homework/lab work/study things that weren't covered in the class but needed to be known anyways until 12-1
Repeat until friday
Sat and Sunday
Wake up at 9-10
Do homework/lab work/study things that weren't covered in the class but needed to be known anyways until 12-1
Maybe do something else if time/fed up if possible, or if grade is good enough to take a small hit

Good times...

If there was a way to have loads of money, have no classwork, but kick it with that same group of people i met for those 5 years, while still running track and living in the dorms, apartments, man........good ******g times

Graduated from University of Illinois in May. Best 4 years of my life 
pimp.gif

Met some of the coolest people, yambs were plentiful, parties almost every weekend 
nthat.gif

Now that I'm in the real world I miss it every. single. day. 
eyes.gif

honeymoon is over with college. I just want to do well in my classes & extracurriculars, get an internship or two, and get out with a degree. Move on with my career.

Oh and my personality just doesn't attract yambs. It is mind-bottling.

2nd semester back at it and stressing out because it is hard getting back to school mode when you have to balance a real job and other priorities. :x:x

I hate college

I mean its good and then its not
But I dont talk to my dad anymore
And im not getting help financially anymore so tryna scrap for groceries rent and gas to get to school is tough.
Never have more then 20 on me ever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom