College Basketball "off-season" Thread (players leaving/coaching changes/recruiting)

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Dre, you got family in DC...cause Jason Clark has a resemblance
laugh.gif

PH2008040901357.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by keeL252

Wait soo Romeo number is 22 soo what happen to Taj Gibson?

Lil Romeo.

Romeo > Taj Gibson, Hackett and OJ Mayo,

Think yall are right about dyson, dude just cant mesh with the team on the court, and from what Malta is sayin doesnt seem like hes changed that much off thecourt, im seein the starting lineup come big east time bein Kemba AJ Miles JA HT

you really think Miles takes Stanley's spot? ...or is there still doubt on Stanley comin back?

...Kemba is really gona add another dimension...at times last year it was up to AJ to creat or there would be nothing else....Kemba is a play maker and I thinkAJ can excel playing off of that.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I just realized how DEEP Syracuse's wing players are.

Flynn
Dev
Harris
Rautins
Scoop

Man o' man

Mookie Jones > Scoop and Rautins...and Kris Joseph can play too..plus Ogenenat..
yeah that is deep...
laugh.gif

Onuaku is decent down low...Rick Jackson
sick.gif

So, Paul is definitely gona have to bang down low at the 4 for quite a few minutes...

Scoop might/should get NO burn

....collectively that is one DUMB basketball team though, almost every single one of them has a low BBall IQ....we'll see if any of them 'get it'this year

Yea I am fixing up rosters for College Hoops 2K9 (2K8 update) now.

Doing 'Cuse as we speak, thats what sparked the idea LOL

Dre, July 22, AND1 vs Barry Farms part 4. How you gonna act man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea I am fixing up rosters for College Hoops 2K9 (2K8 update) now.

Doing 'Cuse as we speak, thats what sparked the idea LOL

Dre, July 22, AND1 vs Barry Farms part 4. How you gonna act man
pimp.gif

Damn son, wish I could be there. I know if Shack is playing...He's gonna beast.

Do you know who's playing?

What's good w/ the Goodman???

I haven't even been down there like that this summer to be honest. No pros have shown up yet. I have been busy with other things man.

No idea who is playing, is there a Streetball this season on ESPN yet?

You worried about 'Cuse this year Allen???
They're talented....and they seem to have our number lately...so yeah...It's a team i don't look forward to playing.

Damn zone
indifferent.gif

But I'd prefer my team/coach in Big East play and in more importantly, March, than their's.

Both lookin at a finish somewhere between 4-8 in Big East play.

Look at the BE as a whole tho..

Jt3, Dixon, Boeheim, Calhoun, Pitino, Keno Davis, Huggins, Wright, Brey, Gonzalez, Stan Heath...

Uconn - Thabeet, Adrien, Robinson, Dyson, Walker, Price, etc

Pitt - Blair, Brown, Young, Biggs, Cook(?), Fields

Louisville - Samuels, Clark, Sosa, Williams

Marquette - McNeal, James, Matthews, Hayward

Cuse - as said

G'Town - Summers, Sapp, Wright, Monroe, Sims, Clark

Providence - McDermot, Curry, Efejuku

ND - Harangody, McAlarney, Jackson

WVU - Ebanks, Kevin Jones, Ruoff, Butler, Mazzula

Nova- Reynolds, Fisher, Stokes, Cunnigham

Then on the crap teams you still got guys like Mike Mercer, Deonta Vaughn, Marc Knowshal, Dar Tucker, Mason JR, JR Inman, Corey Chandler, Dominique Jones,Eugune Harvey, etc

The league is the best I've ever seen on paper, for the Big East and college basketball in general. (for my viewing time)...ACC in it's glory days afew years ago had more quality but not the depth

He sat out because of transfer rules (East Carolina)

Then he tore an ACL. Only played 10 games. The rule is If you play 30% or less of your teams games then you can get the red-shirt

So, it's seems as it UCONN fans are assuming that AJ is gonna come back at 100%
He already started running. He's on schedule to return 100% by october. It'll all be mental from there on out.

you really think Miles takes Stanley's spot? ...or is there still doubt on Stanley comin back?

...Kemba is really gona add another dimension...at times last year it was up to AJ to creat or there would be nothing else....Kemba is a play maker and I think AJ can excel playing off of that.

Miles definitely takes Stanley's spot. It's like 90% Stanley ain't comin' back. And Kemba is gonna be a problem ala lil' Flynn. This dude is gonna allow AJ to get back into the flow of things without handling the ball all the time. I think this dude is gonna surprise alot of people. Jennings who?
laugh.gif

And the BE is most definitely gonna be a problem. 8 squads in the NCAA tourney this year, no question.

Back
Top Bottom