[| -- Coldplay featuring Jay-Z: "LOST+" (VIDEO PREMIERE) -- |]

i love this track...liked it better without Jay, but the collab is def appreciated.

Props for posting vid tDot

I'm feelin this, and I don't even like rock...but i loved CM on beech chair/homecoming so i might have to ask 1 of yall to put me onto coldplay

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

isnt that an old jay freestyle???
Yea

Jay/Coldplay album with original material would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That epic Grammy Family freestyle that everybody thinking Kingdom Come was going to be the greatest %!$% since sliced bread

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

That epic Grammy Family freestyle that everybody thinking Kingdom Come was going to be the greatest #%%$ since sliced bread
mm hmm

even though that video was hot

that verse don't fit well at all...
sounds real forced to me

i don't understand why you would put a verse from so far back onto such a hot recent song??

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUs22

even though that video was hot

that verse don't fit well at all...
sounds real forced to me

i don't understand why you would put a verse from so far back onto such a hot recent song??
i thought so at first too, but a few weeks later its grown on me. i think we all just feel/felt that way because we loved grammy family so much.

Is there a studio version that sounds like this? Or do they all just sound like the version from "Viva La Vida..." with Jay's verse tacked on?

Actually I just read this is from the EP of songs Coldplay didn't finish for Viva la Vida, I didn't even think about that.

So hopefully the version on the EP sounds like this, updated; not like the version now, which sounds like the Viva La Vida version with Jay's verse blendedin

What's good with rappers giving Coldplay old material for "new" songs and the finished product being worse than the originals?

Back
Top Bottom