[| -- Coldplay featuring Jay-Z: "LOST+" (VIDEO PREMIERE) -- |]

I have a sick obsession with this song, $$*@ sounds PERFECT.

i aint the only one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by non flammable

proof that jay-z rights his lyrics down. smh @ people believing that he don't use a pen and a pad.

Proof that you got an F in English class.

Lost! is my favorite track on Viva la Vida.

I could have done without Jay's verse though. IMO, he could have went harder. (That's what she said)

^actually your wrong....according to my sources at the top they will be playing several new york shows next year.....thats the reason they didnt play in nycthis year. They will tour throughout 2009...they are going all out before the decade and then disappearing.

Originally Posted by E S C A P I S T

^actually your wrong....according to my sources at the top they will be playing several new york shows next year.....thats the reason they didnt play in nyc this year. They will tour throughout 2009...they are going all out before the decade and then disappearing.

laugh.gif
. you're wrong about me being wrong...
if you click the link, you'll see an article I posted that explains exactly what you said. They will be done after 2009.
careful getting off that high horse....
"sources at the top"
laugh.gif

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by E S C A P I S T

^actually your wrong....according to my sources at the top they will be playing several new york shows next year.....thats the reason they didnt play in nyc this year. They will tour throughout 2009...they are going all out before the decade and then disappearing.

laugh.gif
. you're wrong about me being wrong...
if you click the link, you'll see an article I posted that explains exactly what you said. They will be done after 2009.
careful getting off that high horse....
"sources at the top"
laugh.gif

-J-
dude chris martin said the same thing after X&Y...he said they were breaking up...hes always saying laughable nonsense...."my sources atthe top" arent that impressive i admit but they are true...i was an oxfam volunteer for two of their concerts...the leader of the oxfam group told me theywere getting ready for a third leg of the tour after south america and focused on the nyc shows that they were preparing for.

Jay should've kept grammy family verse in the chamber. I feel that verse is too deep to be commercialized.

Back
Top Bottom